Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe now a baptised Jehovahs Witness

by davidmitchell 34 Replies latest members private

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

A guy can't even enjoy his well earned new status as a baptized Brother without people spoiling it by bringing up his past. The spirit appointed elders would not have allowed the baptism if he really didn't repent of his former violent brutality.  After all, it's not like he has kept practicing his sinful ways since repenting. Of course he can't get loose so we don't know if he would choose to repeat his bad behavior.

No matter what a person does, even if they were killing prostitutes which of course a person shouldn't do because it's considered wrong in today's society, if they repent and begin spreading WT truths, Jehovah will overlook and forgive.

Naturally Jehovah can't forgive someone who talks to their disfellowshipped children or parents, or someone who smokes a cigarette, or who has sex before marriage.  But this guy didn't do anything like THAT, come on!

Marina

• freein2004
    freein2004

Ha Ha! Let this guy stay a witness. He deserves it.

What a joke! No Paradise for you! (in my Soup Nazi voice)

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Paranoid schizophrenic serial killer gets baptised. Will there be an AWAKE! article about him I wonder?
  • Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

I was a young policeman engaged in the national hunt for Sutcliffe.  The evil that he did - more than has been made public - has not left me, nor will it ever.  That's what cops get paid for.  No complaints.

Let the dubs embrace him and offer him a place in their paradise.

Sometimes evil is just evil - ever was and ever will be.  Woe betide the next dub who comes to my door, my 'say nothing to offend, just take the leaflet' just went out the window.  Sutcliffe's actions then - child abuse cases now?  Dubs will hear more than they wanted to.

Not the individual door-knockers' fault, of course, but they deserve to know the nature of the organisation they follow.

• clarity
    clarity

Well well well......... let me get this straight, this man is (to say the least) a murderer.  He has been put away (df'd) from society till he pays his penalty.  So while he is in a df'd situation ... brothers are actually associating with him.  Brothers are lovingly encouraging him & studying with him. Now he is found to be acceptable to be baptized even while during his "bad boy" state.  Even before his df'd state is over!

Yet, what will happen to you, if you are df'd?  Think about it!

Kim & Mike did a video about a year ago.

clarity    

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I wonder if they will allow him to go cell to cell spreading the Good New about Jehovah God's Kingdom getting rid of all evil persons and human governments?

I'm sure one of his favorites stories to share when he's 'witnessing' is how everyone  not a part of Jehovah's organization/WT corporation will become bird food, and have their eyes plucked out by robins while they rot on the ground waiting for Jehovah to disintegrate the mess with his anti matter device(snapping his fingers). He is actually looking forward to the time when(if Jehovah answers his prayers) he get free from prison and actually has a hand in torturing people during the big A because they are only bird food.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Yet, what will happen to you, if you are df'd?  Think about it!

Just what I was thinking Clarity. My brother and sisters will now accept this guy who murdered women with knives, a hammer and screwdrivers as their Brother but they have never phoned my daughter to see how she's coping since her father died. How warped is that?

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

F**king sick b***ard

This religion has gone nuts. Period.

Why the f**k would anyone in their right minds want to talk to that piece of s**t in the first place, never mind 2 JW elders. Unbelievable.

And the GB expect us to respect these 2 said elders??...

Sorry, can't quite get my head around this....

• steve2
    steve2

In the wake of my being shunned for apostasy after I left the organization, I always comforted myself by saying, "Well, at least I'm not an axe murderer".  I guess I clung to some sort of moral hierarchy to privately redeem my sense of worth. I needn't have bothered. :(

Now, I'm kind of thinking that a personal history of murder might have rendered me more redeemable in the organization's eyes.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

He'll get the death penalty if he ever needs a blood transfusion in the future .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit