*BS* From the Watchtower on family life.

by Dragonlady76 28 Replies latest jw friends

• trevor
    trevor

defd

In all your posts you come across as sincerely as a Eunuch in a Brothel.

Isn’t this a rather a rather serious subject be playing your games with?

• Odrade
    Odrade

DEFD: So god turns a blind eye, huh? You know, around here there was a family that used to let their toddlers play in the street. When you asked the kids where the mommy was, they'd tell you she was in taking a nap. I'm sure she was taking care of very important business in there on the couch, but honestly, even though the 1 and 3 year old were playing in the street, I never saw anyone watching the kids.

I guess she just "chose" not to know what they were doing. So... hypothetically, if one of the kids took a stick and impaled one of the neighbor kids' eyes on it, since the mom "chose not to know what they were doing" does that mean she bears no responsibility?

Au Contraire!!! SHE would be liable for prosecution from both the neighbor and probably the state for neglect! JEHOVAH gets off easy if what you say is true!

Shaking my head in amazement at the ridiculous argument and how it was parroted quite well with exactly the words you have been trained to use. Kinda like learning the flag salute or the gettysburg address, except that they are historical, this is just hysterical.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    You asked why does not Jesus pay them back now? In many ways he is.

OK, what ways are those? BTW though, I didn't ask that question. What I asked is why is god/jesus not stopping the atrocities?

If you don't agree god is all-knowing, would you agree that god is loving? Any loving god with power over humans would choose to know about the atrocities going on and stop them. Delays cause loss of life and allows rapes to go on. So what if he punishes people at some later date? That's too little, too late.

• defd
    defd

OK, what ways are those? ; BTW though, I didn't ask that question. ; What I asked is why is god/jesus not stopping the atrocities?

Im sorry but you did ask that ? rebel.scroll up some posts and youll see. i wish i knew how to go back and copy and paste.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    defd Re: *BS* From the Watchtower on family life.
    Post 125 of 137
    since 28-Feb-05

dragonlady

Wow you got issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must of had a bad marriage. or something. There is nothing wrong with the things you quoted. Actually if people WOULD apply them, Marraiges would be good. Good counsel for the wise in heart

IP: 3hJ6cnwd2ert74Aq 13-Jun-05 11:23 Jun 13, 2005 by defd: Correct formatting

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Thx FHN

DL76

• acadian
    acadian

Hi all !

boy i wish when i use to go to meetings the discussions were like this.

Thanks for the entertainment !

Acadian

• moanzy
    moanzy

Dear Defd,

"what goes around comes around" Yes that child molester from my old congregation that committed suicide. Molested at least a half-dozen kids and now that cong. is finding those children whom he victimized are now doing the same to the next generation. Thank goodness Jehovah really showed him.

Please pull your head out of the sand!!!!

Moanzy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

<........... Enough said.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Thx FHN

DL76

You're very welcome.

You won't find many pro jw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest