List the GB, please.

by Gill 31 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Carey Barber, I believe, is 100 on 4th July this year - ought we send him a card?

• jgnat
    jgnat

&nbsp is a formatting glitch, whenever you leave two spaces in a row. My guess is Simon is "fixing" the forum today. Let us all pray to the god of Simon.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I didn't put ''&nbsp'' under last post - honest - I haven't a clue what that means. Would I lie?

Theodore Jaracz is the head chap at ''Jaraczic Park'' - I think Richard Attenborough plays him in the film.

• jgnat
    jgnat

A recent photo of Carey Barber, compliments of Ritchie Rich.

alt

• jgnat
    jgnat

Splitting a corporation dilutes the liability. To sue the Watchtower Society as a whole, you need to sue all of them. And prove all had knowledge and culpability.

If only one of the corporations is found liable, that corporation takes the "hit". The other corporations and their assets are spared. NOTE: Drat my double-spacing. A holdover from my ancient typing class. God, I'm old.

• Gill
    Gill

Hi jgnat! So what are they afraid of being sued for? Must be some skeletons in the closet somewhere!

• jgnat
    jgnat

What closet? The problem is out in the open. Silentlambs no more, they are speaking out.

P.S. I hope Quotes wins too. And DF'd ones for alienation of affection.

• Gill
    Gill

There must be more. Did you ever think they would join the UN? The UN for Gods sake. The very Org they have always demonised. There's something they're hiding, and it's probably as big as Silent Lambs and the UN.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Carey Barber, I believe, is 100 on 4th July this year - ought we send him a card?

how funny would that be

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Lol tijkmo - we could arrange a ''dubagram'' too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit