Is it just me...

by MerryMagdalene 18 Replies latest jw friends

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

...or do the posters here just keep getting quicker and wittier by the moment? I am laughing and choking and spraying tea everywhere from one post to the next. I can hardly catch my breath...

~Merry

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    ...or do the posters here just keep getting quicker and wittier by the moment? I am laughing and choking and spraying tea everywhere from one post to the next. I can hardly catch my breath...

Everybody here has a purpose. Considering we all have very similar purposes, it strengthens us all.

And nothing gives you a more sarcastic outlook than putting up with Witnesses for any amount of time.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Merry, I don't know what thread's you've been reading, but what did you add to your tea.

• lilybird
    lilybird

Hi Merry. I agree with you. Some of the postings have me sitting here at the computer laughing like a fool..Its better than realily TV shows.. at times.. lol

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

It's only you.

Don't you know that you should never hit the wacky tobaccy before 8pm?

That's simply ludicrous. Go drink a glass of water and take a nap. You'll see things more clearly in a couple hours.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Do they grow that stuff in Idaho?

• trevor
    trevor

Merry

I am laughing and choking and spraying tea everywhere

Don't shake the tea so much before you take the cork out.

• skyman
    skyman

I know I funny but I hadn't posted for a few hours. Sharp I am yes I am. LOL

• greendawn
    greendawn

There are indeed here some people with a great sense of humour so it's not you imagining things.

• metatron
    metatron

Wit and intelligence are draining out of the organization and ending up here.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit