Field service horror/humor stories.

by sonnyboy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Chia
    Chia
    long wiry pubic hair

Thanks Crumpet! I was going to have breakfast, but that's all over now!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

We've driven up on more than one domestic dispute. One time we found ourselves on the business end of a shotgun...

I've had the occasional person answer in lingerie...

I usually just hope they aren't home...

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Ive led such a sheltered life, ive never seen pubic hair out on field service.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

One time a naked man opened the door in the winter. The old sister I was with did not hestitate but kept talking and asking him questions until he must have been freezingly cold. Later she told me: 'that will teach him' Funny sister.

Another time I rang the bel in an apartment building. At that time I heard a lot of screaming. The glass door was shattered right in front of us, and we start running. Just behind us a man was running screming 'she is crazy'. Then the woman came out yelling and broke another glass door with a karate-kick.
    She had put the man out for some reason, but we did not wait to find out more...

• rebel8
    rebel8

A guy I went to pioneer school used to say, “Yes, I agree with you,” to whatever the householder said. Then he would go on to explain his beliefs and they were opposite of what he just said he agreed to. The householders would look at him like he was nuts.

A kid in our cong used to write her name on householders' glass doors with her saliva while her mom was talking. On a cold day you could look down the street and see her name written on doors.

• delilah
    delilah

When I was about 13, my friend and I were doing rural door-to-door, and we went up to a run-down old house.There were biker-type people hanging all around, and when i offered the mags to one of the guys, he said"sure, I'll take your magazines if you take mine" and he handed me a hustler magazine...I blushed all the way back to the car...lol...

Delilah

• delilah
    delilah

I also remember hearing the story of a full time pioneer, I think it was in western Canada, not sure...but he called on a house, the people were not home...they had a huge dog tied up out back....he left, and came back the next week, knocked on the door, no-one home...this time he decided to show his "christian " love to the dog....unbeknownst to the pioneer, the homeowners WERE home, and they caught him doing the nasty to their dog. They called the local KH immediately and reported him. I don't know what, if anything ever came of it....pretty sick tho' if it was in fact true....

Delilah

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

we had an old sister who loved to call people " goats"

she's in her 90s and still goes out when she can sucker someone into taking her lol

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I remember being in a car group many years ago. It was in the winter. The brother went to do two short calls with his companion and I sat and waited in the car with an elderly sister.

Well, as we were waiting in the car one of the householders (a man) came out of his house wearing a shorty bathrobe and he bent over on the lawn to pick up a newspaper with his rear-end facing us. Needless to say, I saw everything he owned. I am sure he did it deliberately. The old lady didn't see anything though.

When I got home I told the story to my mother (not a dub). She laughed and said: "those were the Christmas balls".

LHG

• Honesty
    Honesty
    she was not too shy so she sat there with everything exposed including long wiry pubic hair.

**running to the bathroom puking my guts out**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit