My First Post

by Stress Free 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Jez
    Jez

A big welcome from me too! Jez

• M.J.
    M.J.

So sad about the shunning. I've never been a JW but I read about it over and over again on the net but I can't even begin to imagine how that must be. And all because you simply have chosen to believe differently. Such a crime . But I'm so happy to hear you got your family out!!! That's more than I can say...YET! Welcome!!!

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Welcome stress free

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Stress Free!

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

im new here too and have got addicted to this site it has helped me so much, i was dfed over something really minor, and have loads of pressure from my family to come straight back! my family are hardliners too and i know what you mean about doing what is expected of you.

so welcome i hope we can help each other resist the pulls of family and have a good life,

• Es
    Es

Welcome stressfree what part of aussie are you from? es

• Stress Free
    Stress Free

Thank you all for the welcome and encouragement, it's very much appreciated.

There is one thing I need to clarify. I keep it back as I wanted to to protect my families identity, but now i'm out who cares.

Our eldest child still attends meetings. It has been hard for her to leave as all her friends are JW's. We are dealing with

the situation but it is difficult at times. She is not willing to discuss the issue with us, but we hope in time that she

will see for herself what the org is really about (fear & control). However, all our other children, whom are all teenagers are out

and will never go back, as they can see for themselves what the org is all about.

And Es, we live in NSW. We travel to Victoria from time to time, so we may see you down there one day.

Stress Free

• JW83
    JW83

Welcome Stress Free! I'm in New South, too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit