My First Post

by Stress Free 47 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome Stress Free. I liked your story. I would love to hear how you got your family out. By family I assume you mean mate and children. Thanks for posting.

• susej
    susej

you go

ive been out 10 years now great famliy great life

okay my extended familiy treat us a bit weird but life without the service and knowing u are the master of your own destiny is well worth it

i saw first hand child abuse ( sexual ) but was never belived, ive seen elders walk out of sex shops, elders drunk in the street, my father is still an elder and i was a regular pioneer in the end i just realised i was doing all this to please them. now i please my wife and kids. we are all out and all happy.

dont belive the lies

• delilah
    delilah

A warm welcome to you stress-free....may your days become more, "stress-free" as you post more on this board. It's a great way to unwind, and get rid of your "borg-related" stress....others here can certainly relate...you will have lots of friends here.

Delilah

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Welcome stress free! Glad your immediate family left with you.

GG

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Welcome, Stress Free.

Sorry on the loss of your parents, I'm in the same boat. It hurts, then it makes you mad, then you get to the "Whatever" stage and it's pretty smooth sailing from there except for the 'flash-backs'. Dreams can be kinda weird sometimes. In mine, I am usually arguing with the 'brothers' now, but at first I was being wiped out by jehoober. Progress in the dreams is cool!!

I really look forward to reading your story. It amazes me how many people are hitting or pushing 40 and then going, "Wait a minute! There is something fishy about this religion..."

Jeannie

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome StressFree! You are so lucky that some of your family has also seen the LIGHT! Maybe the extended family will wander onto the Internet one day and also see the light. I am so happy when I see people leaving the evil WTS. I have been out of it for many years, but just started researching the last couple years and boy what an eye opener!!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Welcome Stress Free!

Ditto. Ditto ditto ditto ditto. Ditto ditto. Ditto. AND Ditto!

I too look forward to getting to know you!

Hugs

Auntie Poztate Brenda

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Welcome to the board!

Enjoy yourself here.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Welcome Stress Free.

Most of us here have similar experiences.

Warm regards

Eyeslice

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Isn't it amazing how stressful it can be to sign up and make that first post? But after that it is all downhill! Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay and that it's beneficial for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit