Should JWS EAT SAUSAGES?

by badboy 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Can you date a sausage? I mean, realy, there not all bad, are they? You know just a movie and have it home by eleven. You wouldn't be a sausagtate if you did would you?

OMG! I am laughing SO HARD!

Sooooo, what if one would ahhhhh, shall I say......take "liberties" with said sausage and go a bit over having it home by eleven (okay--WAY over---like OVERnight) would one be put on public (oops almost wrote pubic) reproof?

Inquiring minds want to know...........

Annie..........dirty old lady class (or no class depending on how you see it)

• Quentin
    Quentin

Overniters are out. No squeezing, stroking or licking either and if you put it in your mouth...well... you might as well eat it. But then you run the risk of it being embedded with jalapeno's. That would be bad. How could you explain away a dose of jalapenotosises to the Elders. You couldn't. You'd be DF'd for sure.

I can see now there are many dangers in dating a sausage. One little wiff and your a goner.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I can see now there are many dangers in dating a sausage. One little wiff and your a goner

Ahhh, yes, yes I see, Quentin. WHAT was I thinking?????

Thank you for your prompt reply, oh wise one.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Nathan Nates said:

Witnesses are allowed to eat sausage COMPONENTS, as long as they are not brought together to make a whole sausage.

Why is that so difficult to understand?

OMG,,,,,,,,,,,,,now that is a classic!!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I know papa smurf eats sausage. I saw all the smurfs eat them!!!

• Quentin
    Quentin

Glad I could help you out Sunspot. Wouldn't want to stumble anyone. I'm going to date eggs. There yokes are always even.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

A pubic reproof - that great! Im going to use that from now on, thanks.

I worked in a private school once, and some boarding boys were talking about their 'bush', and one boy whined "its not my fault I havent got any punic hair". Bless.

• badboy
    badboy

THANKS EVERYONe FOR YOUR REPLIES.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit