Has anyone ever actually met MINIMUS?

by catchthis 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty

Do we actually have to meet to be legitimate? I dont think just because someone posts alot, that means they HAVE to go to an apostafest. People have different circumstances in life. Guess anyone of us could be a mole.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

well it may not even be the society but people who know someone that sends the info in.

There was a girl on here not too long ago asking about how long she would have to wait to get re-instated by faking it....she gave her email addy (yahoo email account where you could look at her profile which listed her real name and photo) along with what city she was living in and which congo she went to. I'm like sheesh could you stamp it on your forehead to be any more obvious?

• M.J.
    M.J.
    I was presented with around a half-inch of printouts from this site by two of my local elders.

Big mother IS watching (shudder).

• catchthis
    catchthis

I have to admit, I used Min as an example for what I wanted to say. His "personality" was the first to pop into my mind as I was thinking about how the WTS monitors this site(I know he was the target many times before). Over the years of posting on the web, I just finally got tired of hiding so damn much. And it was the WTS eavesdropping on this site which is what eventually brought me down.

I know most folks are very careful as to what they reveal about themselves, but I just wanted to bring it up again and emphasize greatly that if the WTS wants to, they will do everything they can in their power to find you.

I guess hosting the BoE letters on dirtclod.com at one time was reason enough to come after me. Sure, that is a big ticket item, but seeing that they are also going after Quotes -- a site I never thought they would target -- they can come after anyone if they get the itch.

I know you're not a mole Min -- I was just bustin' your balls. It is funny though that after 15k posts, I've never heard about you attempting to attend any meetups. That's just funny to me....I figured you would want to meet some of these fine folks in person.

• Mary
    Mary
    Typically, someone that has over a few thousand posts has been to a meetup of some sort, even a small one. But has anyone here ever met or seen Minimus in person, let alone a picture?

No, but I've heard rumours that Minimus crashed his flying chariot on a farm near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947.......but dat's jes ruuuuuuuuu-muuuuurrs..........I also saw his picture in the National Enquirer where he's posing with his illegitimate offspring Mini-mee. Then I heard that no one can see Minimus and live.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I doth think that Sir Minimus is quite enjoying this thread. All Hail Sir Minimus!!

cathy l. (A believer in Minimus)

• zev
    zev

Jourles,

i once talked to a friend online for many years. this friend would never tell me where they lived. directly. over the course of 2 years (altogether we chatted online for about 6 years, never met each other in person) anywho, after two years, i said to this person that i believed they lived between this section of street, (i described a large square of about a dozen blocks) in this particular city.

i was one block off.

all of that i put together with the little "clues" that were given over the years.

today, we are enjoying a happy life together

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ladies and Gentlemen!!! (There, that got your attention --- and without large fonts!)

I'm rather concerned about where this thread is going.

Catchthis,

If you don't believe that min is a mole, why use his name in a thread title? That seems contradictory to me.

Catchthis and others,

We have a longstanding policy on JWD that posters can expect that their privacy is respected and we try to do what we can to enforce that.

Now if there's a complaint against a poster, the right place is in a PM to Simon or Angharad, not casting aspercions on a public board.

Whatever our personal feelings are towards individual posters should be kept personal. We have a choice of participating in threads or not.

Recently there have been many new posters (for which we're very glad) who may not be aware of the privacy policy.

Let's keep it, eh?

Cheers, Ozzie

• JH
    JH

It's not the first time that someone starts a thread like this. Minimus likes to make us think, and I like his style.

I trust minimus, without even knowing him, or even seeing him.

No one should post what they don,t want others to know, no matter who asks the questions...

rat

• JH
    JH

Just one last thing...

NO ONE can see minimus and stay alive....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit