by catchthis 39 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Min:
    Spoken like a true believer!!!
    He's a witch - burn him anyway!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

No. I haven't met him, and what do I care?

CG

• Pole
    Pole

Oh yeah you can tell he's is a sly WTS spy by the secret messages encoded in some of his posts:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/91690/1.ashx

Then the old dog died because of his licking of his testicles and the word spread through the camp that the old dog did indeed die. This caused a great uproar and all the townspeople began to mock the Baal dog worshippers and chant, "Who let the dogs out? Who let the dogs out?" And the people trembled in fear for they knew not what was going to happen to all the other dogs for their iniquities and bestial sins. Then the LORD GOD'S anger blazed against all the female dogs for their perversions and the LORD GOD destroyed all the little girls under the age of six.

I haven't figured out the one about the old dog yet, but he definitely sounds like a Jaracz-approved mole. How many of you seriously think the WTS writing department helps him write some of his stuff. ;-)

LOL.

Best wishes,

Pole

• scotsman
    scotsman

I recall a time whem Min accused me, IT Support, LT and Caspian of being the same person. WT HQ may be stoopid, but...

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Min, you don't have to defend yourself to anyone!

We loves ya! That's all that matters, right?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

There's been a half-dozen "Minimus is a Troll" threads.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Carefull.....Minimus' siter is watching ya!

photo

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    How many of you seriously think the WTS writing department helps him write some of his stuff. ;-)

LMAO How true.... Sounds just like them. My only question is if they have yet incorporated Min's scriptures into the re-re-re-re-translation of the NWT?

Naw... the Dot is cool...

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Catchthis.

And one of the surefire ways of avoiding being discovered as a mole is to divert attention away from oneself to another ,

We all could be moles but its about what and who you feel comfortable with; you are right to be careful though.

Good post, although Im sure Mini is cool...

DB74

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Scotsman:
    That would be because Caspian has a Yorkshire accent.
    Ya know some Americans have difficulty telling Mel Gibson from Mel Brooks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit