YAY...lookie at what I can do!!!

by devinsmom 31 Replies latest jw friends

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Thanks for the rave review everyone!

Mary: I would love to do some ebay but I would have to hire someone, I am having a hard time keeping up with current sales. Whoa is me, what shall I ever do...LOL! Its nice to have a problem like this, wish more of my problems were this fullfilling.

Well, better get back to work.

-april

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Devinsmom, you have a PM.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Good imagination and great creativity with shapes and colours so the demand for them will always be there. Keep it up!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I want some!!!!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Ha...I do see a resemblence there devinsmom! Hopefully devin will also grow up and have my sparkling and wonderful personality!

Richie...yes...I am related to everyone on this board. Don't yah know they're all my "brothers & sisters"???? (snicker, snicker)!

Actually...I am only related to devinsmom (my brother's daughter) and whyamihere (my daughter-in-law). If I am related to anyone else, please let me know and please mention me in your will.

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

hadenuf said:

Ha...I do see a resemblence there devinsmom! Hopefully devin will also grow up and have my sparkling and wonderful personality!

Lets hope so and not his grandfathers personality, hopefully that kind of thing doesnt skip generations...LOL!!!

-April

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

April...........

They are so beautiful....teach me! if I get the hang of it and you need help making them I can help out.....I have nothing else to do!

Love ya Brooke!

p.s. Devin is so cute I want to squeeze him until he pops!

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Brooke, I just may take you up on that. Hopefully soon I will need the help, the way things are looking that may be happening soon...thanks!

-April

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've been holding my tongue for a long time and I can't stand it anymore.

Devinsmom, you've got a neck that just begs to be nibbled on.

Sorry, I just had to get that out.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( April )))) You're awesome! Beautiful work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit