YAY...lookie at what I can do!!!

by devinsmom 31 Replies latest jw friends

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

I have been making jewelry for as long as I can remember. For a few years I earned a living making jewelry and traveling to art shows to sell it, I even had one of those liitle carts in the mall when I was 17...ran it by myself. I stopped making stuff for a while but I have recently restarted my business and it is taking off! I am making and selling jewelry full time, and have several wholesale accounts with stores in the state. I cant believe I am making a living doing what I love. I have been pretty depressed since leaving my now ex husband and I think I may have completely come out of my deppression as a result of immersing myself in this hobby turned profitable business.

This is a brand new set I just finished and I am so proud of it that I just needed to share it with everyone as I dont have any friends around at the moment to show it to. I made these with sterling silver, turquoise ans swarovski crystal...please tell me what you think, thanks for letting me show off!

-April

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

BETTER GET A WEB-SITE! LOOKING GOOD!

OUTASERVICE

• Funchback
    Funchback

Pretty jewelry.

Prettier neck .

• delilah
    delilah

That is beautiful work.....keep it up....it's nice to have a hobby that you can actually make a living at...good for you!!! You go girl!!!!

Delilah

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Would you give us more information in case we want to buy something? A lovely young lady I know (and love) hasa birthday coming up...

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Thanks for the compliments everyone and as far as your ? richie rich, I dont have a website yet but anyone in Wisconsin can buy my work at mimosa off of state street in madison, the Rootcellar in Minocqua and the crystal palace in Woodruff. I also vend on the capital square during the farmers market in downtown Madison on Saturdays. And if not in the area I do mail order and can provide pictures of different styles of my jewelry via email. Anyone is free to pm me with any requests, thanks for the interest richie!

-april

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

April your jewellary is beautiful. Exactly the type of peices I personally like to wear. I hope that your business flourishes... Maybe one day we will be lucky enough to get it here Down Under!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Wow I'm impressed! It's very pretty I envy you that you can concentrate on doing such tedious work and it's beautiful!

Thanks for sharing it with us and best of luck in marketing it you should have no problem selling it as it's very nice.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Beautiful my little nieciepooh. Ahhhhh...such talent. I hope it keeps going well for you and you become spectacularly famous and you'll be on one of those shopping shows on t.v. GO GIRL GO!!

love, auntie cathy

• luna2
    luna2

Very pretty stuff! Nice work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit