Birthday Ideas

by Aude_Sapere 16 Replies latest jw friends

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

I love hearing about "first" birthdays! My 'baby' just today celebrated her 23rd. She's always loved parties and birthdays, so we started last nite, by going out to eat at her favorite Chinese restaurant, even though the rest of us wanted something different.

Today she had her chocolate on chocolate cake, we had a bbq, and I gave her a jewelry box with a couple of charms for her charm bracelet...and I always put a little cash in her birthday card.

How about a Music store gift certificate...you can even get Amazon.com online certificates, they have all kinds of music, sounds like something he'd like.

Just having you wish him Happy Birthday will probably be a special gift in itself!

Enjoy!

aj

• Harpy
    Harpy

Get a pinata in the Shape of a giant Bookbag... And stuff it will shredded bible tracks...mixed in with other good things like assembly programs... Then take turns beating the SHIT OUT OF IT..... Then sit back and enjoy a drink or two....Should be a blast...

Harpy

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Living with a family full of musicians as I do, I definitely like the gift certificate ideas for music"stuff" or maybe a DVD of a favorite band he likes. You can`t go wrong with musicians and rock-n-roll T-Shirts either! Does he drive?? Maybe something for his car?? Carwash certificates??

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

My "first" birthday party I was 18. My dad and stepmom did the cake, card, and present thing with my close friends. Then some of us proceeded to the bar to celebrate. Keep in mind, at the time the drinking age in TX was 18. The cops laughed about having my "legal drinking age party" when I had been going there for about 6 months. But they didn't care.

OH, don't forget the b-day spankings!!! I always liked the male strippers!

shelley

• catchthis
    catchthis

Our neighbor had a bunch of friends/family/co-workers pile out of a huge stretch limo(must have been at least 15 people) and surprised her for her 30th birthday. A friend of hers must have made plans to do something(just the two of them), cause they parked down the street and she went to her house to get her. As they walked out, everyone started to sing happy birthday on the street as she came closer. The champagne was already cracked before they got into the limo.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

That's today then isn't it? My idea would be a t-shirt that says "I was born into a family of Jehovah's Witnesses and all I got for my birthday was this lousy t-shirt." Ahh, if you think he'd think it's funny..

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

give him the gift of being in my band

im looking for a drummer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit