Theocratic coloring book for children

by unbeliever 23 Replies latest jw friends

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

These are hilarious--but sad to think that someone might actually give them to their children. the one of the elder really gets me--a very unispiring piece of work--unless of course you were one who got creative . You could add some horns, color him in a pink plaid suit, put a cigar coming out of his mouth and change the title of the book to something very naughty.

cybs--who likes to color out of the lines

• TheListener
    TheListener

I emailed the wayward sister and politely told her that she could be running ahead of Jehovah's organization. If the society saw the need for this sort of material they would produce it themselves. Also, I told her that I believe the pictures to be copyrighted and that the society has printed at least 2 if not more articles on not infringing on their copyright.

It's gotta be tough to be a dub who wants to help so badly but can't even do a coloring book without crossing the WTS line.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Gosh, I remember Margaret Keane. She was in a different congregation, but I saw her at assemblies in the late '70s, and I remember talking with her. I was so little then, but she was like a celebrity, and even as little girl I had some concept of the dispute between her and her ex-husband about her art....

• lawrence
    lawrence

Very inspirational for kids. Loved #63 Baal Worship - looks like it comes out of a Indiana Jones movie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit