Theocratic coloring book for children

by unbeliever 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Gotta love 61, "Disobedient Son"... hey kiddo, if you were disobedient in ancient Israel, you could be stoned!

• Frog
    Frog

lol Euphemism...that was a classic line of all dub-dads. My elder uncles was the she-bears (spelling??) one, he was of course very baulding;)

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

How about the one of butt-naked Job writhing in pain? What a pleasant childhood memory that would make.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Besides the Keane pictures, it looks like the rest are right out of the Great Teacher book. I am surprised the site hasn't been shut down for copywrite violation by the goons in Brooklyn.

The Keane pictures are interesting....I knew a witness that said she was her mother. Her maiden matched and everything..I never had any reason to not believe her...but you never know.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I don't have a problem with a coloring book to keep kids busy during meetings however......some of those pictures are totally inappropriate for children, the Abraham picture offering his son Issac is in just awful! I really don't like the picture of Samson & Delilah together it' comes off as very sexual and it's not age appropriate, especially considering the JW veiws on sex. No wonder we all grew up, so screwed up.

DL76

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

A bunch are from the old Paradise book, too. I remember that SO well. Still have nightmares about some of those pics--Jezebel out the window (in the opposite corner of the page, there's a pic of Jehu waiting for her, surrounded by his dogs, who are going to lick her blood from the stones). Then there's the Armageddon pics--not part of her "coloring book" selection--that show little children, tricycles, and puppy dogs being destroyed.

Yeah, that's a great way to raise kids.

Jankyn

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    If anyone wants a CD burned of them I can mail them out to you for what it costs me to make them and mail them.

Why don't you send me a free one? I'm spiritually weak...

• luna2
    luna2

Hey, Richie, I think you should print out a stack of these to take to the DA. You could color in between setting off stink bombs and depositing bogus checks in the contribution boxes. LOL

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Great...now I know the next piece of junk my mother in law with try to give my sons.

These pictures are so sad and disgustingly inappropriate for children!

WG

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Remember I have a young impressionable mind... I might just do it...

Plus, I can't stay in the lines worth a damn...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit