Does Jehovah protect his "people"?

by sonnyboy 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rebel8
    rebel8

No, I don't have any evidence a deity is protecting anyone. Certainly this proves the jw idea of god and their idea about being his special people is false.

she told the authorities that she had to use the restroom before going off to the slammer. On her way to the bathroom, she picked up a 9mm handgun, shut the bathroom door, and blew her brains out.

Justice. I feel all sex offenders, murderers, and violent criminals should be given the means and opportunity to off themselves rather than having the taxpayers pay to investigate, prosecute, and incarcerate them.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

This question always got mixed answers.

In my years there coupled with what I learned from the bible, I realized that modern people as a general rule do not have his protection. The only time I can see they might have was during WW2 with the nazi persecution (unless somebody made up those heart-wrenching stories!)

I may be wrong but it seemed to me that only people back in ancient times who were the ancestors of Jesus were protected directly by him.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Welcome sonnyboy,

For thousands of years, similar questions regarding the drama of a God out there and us here, have been ask repeatedly to little or no avail. Perhaps we're looking in the wrong place for answers.

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit