Mankind came from one society which spread out?

by Sirona 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Having read a couple of graham hancock books, i would say he is a purveyer of fine bovine excretia, story teller of his travells, imbellishing as needed. He needs to pay for his trips somehow.

As for the out of africa assertion, come on, it's a well kept secret that intelligent humans originated from canada.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sirona

There are many theories about the purpose and motivation for the building of the pyramids. This site lists a few http://www.eridu.co.uk/Author/Bookshop/Book6/Foreword6/foreword6.html I have a theory of what the pyramid shape represents, which the egyptians, mesoamerindians and others put so much effort into constructing from stone. The above site promotes a thesis similar to my theory. It is that the pyramid shape represents the emergence of the cosmos. It starts from a pinpoint, which is the top of the shape, then expands through the void in a roughly conical shape.

There are four dimensions represented in the pyramid shape: first, time, from the topmost point where it began, running in a line straight down. Second hieght, represented by the angular sides. Third and fourth, the square base, which represents breadth and width.

If the mystics of ancients times were also able to see this image in a meditation or shamanic trance, then there would be no need for communication of the pyramid idea between them. I saw this several months ago in a meditation. I did a search just now to see if i was the only one who saw it in this way. I guess i wasn't. The above site is promoting a book based on a similar idea. Other than the basic idea of it being a creation symbol, i don't know more details of the book.

alt

S

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

The various types of pyramids around the world are monuments to the limitations of ancient human technology and were created independent of each other.

Any ancient architect would have to come up with a pyramid shape if he wanted any real height. A pyramid is a shape that would easily come to mind without need of borrowing from another civilization. There is no evidence of pyramids from one part of the world having any correlation to other pyramids. They are very different.

The latest theories that I have read have Homo Sapiens coming out of Africa in three different time periods. The original inhabitants of Australia and New Guinea being descendants of the earliest wave. I have read that geneticists trace all modern humans to an African woman from around 200,000 years ago. Our ancient African great grandmother may be called "Eve" but that is the only similarity to the Biblical fairytale.

American Indians have a dificult time accepting that they did not spring out of the American earth. They cling to religious belief in place of science as doggedly as any fundamentalist Christian.

• *lost*
    *lost*

bumped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit