If two elders showed up at your front door

by unbeliever 44 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

and asked do you accept the faithful and distreet slave as jehovahs channel on earth (or something similar to that) what would you say/do?

I would laugh my ass off and slam the door in their face.

This really happened to a friend of mine a long time ago. They did not ask how he was doing or where he had been. That is all they wanted to know.

• kls
    kls

I can't say what i would say but you can guess i am sure

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I believe some questions are best answered with a Remington 870 Express.

This is one of those.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

There's nothing faithful or discreet about wts

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I think I would pee myself I'd start laughing so hard.

• carla
    carla

I think Simon doesn't allow that kind of language. carla

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

Funny... I got asked that same question at Bethel

...gave the "correct' response

.....then was told to leave

go figure...

As if they didn't have enough items already......

• JW83
    JW83

Welcome to the board, WW!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

How about if I bitch slapped them both so hard that their feet were actually 180 degrees north of their starting position before their heads hit the ground!

I saw a guy get hit like that once it was like something out of a cartoon! I wish I had a camera you guys would never belive it if you didnt' see it! The dude spun like an airplane propeller! If he had gotten whacked just a bit harder I think he might have landed on his feet again! As it was he landed on his OPPISITE side so it wasn't a 360 degree cartwheel it was more like a 270... Still awesome though!

• AntiPode
    AntiPode

Only one elder showed up at my place (poor guy), only a couple hours before the memorial, wanting to invite us, after our having not been to a meeting for about two years. I asked him what his real reason for being here was, and he said he was the only one to volunteer out of all the elders and that he was my friend. I told him he was never my friend. He actually does not know me at all.

My wife came to the door telling him: "We know when the full moon is!" .

We both spoke forthrightly to him, even telling him how negative he was about everything, to which he said his wife tells him the same thing and he responds by making fun of her.

When I mentioned about the organization, he said it was just like any other on earth, and I called him on that and said "Exactly, it is just like any other." He was starting to get visibly perturbed.

I told him we are no longer in a box, to which he says, "There is no box."

He never did get around to asking us the all-important question about the FDS, which must have po'd his father-in-law waiting in the car for him (who can't say three words without mentioning 'faithful slave'). He only said he did not want us to go around claiming to be JW's, to which I replied: "What, in front of a draft board?"

He left with a disgusted look, never to return.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit