COs and DOs Stuck in the Fulltime Work Because they Have No Retirement!

by frankiespeakin 25 Replies latest jw friends

• yesidid
    yesidid

I think DO'S AND CO's get what they deserve when they retire, they can feed on all the bs that they have been feeding the rank and file, they sure as helll don't deserve better. so they have no social security benefits, well if you don't pay in you don't deserve to get any, that's my feeling at least. They have helped to bind peoples minds and hearts so I have no feeling for their plight at all. They are getting what they deserve and their watchtower god, the society, is paying them what they pay everyone else, nothing.

Dear Buff,

Did you ever know any CO’s or DO’s? I mean personally?

Has it ever occurred to you that some, perhaps most of them, are actually sincere people who believe in what they are doing?

I am not sure why you say

They have helped to bind people’s minds and hearts so I have no feeling for their plight at all.

I read in one of your posts that at one time you were an active witness and you went from door to door. Didn’t that help to bind peoples mindm and hearts? Were you not sincere when you did that?

Were you the only sincere one?

Why be so hard hearted?

I know a lot of these people are or were very sincere and do not deserve the treatment they get.

Someone asked if they go into bethel when they go off the road. Well the answer is that occasionally, very occasionally, some do but that is not the general rule. Generally they just live genteel poverty.

Again I ask Were you the only sincere one?

Please be a little more understanding. Remember your hate does not hurt them, only you.

yesidid

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Bethel retirement is for BETHELLITES ONLY. Co's/Do's have to rely on friends or congregations

• yesidid
    yesidid
    Bethel retirement is for BETHELLITES ONLY. Co's/Do's have to rely on friends or congregations

You are right in over 90% of the cases CO's and DO's are not taken to Bethel.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I really do think the majority of full time workers for the WT organization face old age with very little to live on. That's what happens when you get duped by an "end of the world cult" that get you to put your life on hold slaving for them.

• TheListener
    TheListener

What I've always found interesting is that once a CO or DO retires it takes about 6 months to a year before the local friends tire of caring for them all the time. At first it's a real privilege, but after time it becomes a drudgery.

The dubs are so busy taking care of their own lives that the slightest addition of work really puts them out of sorts.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What a miserable condition the Governing body puts these people in. It's almost like selling your soul to the devil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit