COs and DOs Stuck in the Fulltime Work Because they Have No Retirement!

by frankiespeakin 25 Replies latest jw friends

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    "There are 4 ex COs that live very close to me

Three of them have been provided living arragements, and a car by the local brothers. They are elderly (80s and 90s) but are doing fine, not starving."

Exactly!

You will notice that it's up to individual brothers to provide, not the Watchtower Society!

Are they not the ones making this grand worldwide brotherhood available?

They publish the videos (propaganda) showing how donations are making this great work possible?

These CO's and DO's should realize the investments, and $$$$$ the WT has...... None will go to them!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey Governing Body,, I think you have a lot of enemies in the traveling work with all kinds of secret documentation to screw your little a$$e$ in court soon. You know what I mean??

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I agree, soon they might do this!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

COs and DOs,

Don't forget to save and record all corespondance with the Organization, to be used to sue the a$$ off these men that hold you under thier authority and force you to make believe you really think it's God's organization for fear you will have no place to live with no retirement benifits. Forcing you to keep working until you die, while normal people get to retire and have a more settled and enjoyable life style.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Alluded to in CoC by Ray Franz also/ Same with a GB/Senior Bethel member - they are trapped whereelse can they go

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I wounder how many COs & DOs have read this? GB are you getting ready for a major revolt from secret traitors seeking to get even for all your lies and mistreatment?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

My advice to the younger COs and DOs get out of this line of work while you are young, the WT is a sinking ship, and you will be left high and dry when you get older and need money to live on when you get too old to work any more,, another words your f*cked if you keep working for this ungrateful Organization.

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

"we live in a culture (good or bad) where a man is suppose to take care of his woman"

you're KIDDING right? i've always had it the other way around!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

To younger COs & DOs wives,, you too need to be concerned,, It is your future too!

Try your best to get your husband to leave this line of work before you're both stuck in the poor house.

• Emma
    Emma

This might have been revised, but I thought co's, do's and their wives could live at Bethel once they couldn't travel any longer. I know that seems like an absymal retirement, but provides room and board. And they get to live in the center of jah's earthly org!!!

Does anyone know if they can still retire to bethel?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit