Did anybody see Tom Cruise on Access Hollywood today?

by JV 32 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Scientology is one of the most evil cults. Some of their "auditing" processes will actually induce psychosis. They want your money, plain and simple. They will encourage you to mortgage your house to pay for higher levels of enlightenment until they break you financially and put you in ruinous debt. They do not care. Only your money matters.

The organization was started by a science fiction writer who wanted to make big money. The whole religion is based on a science fiction story.

If you speak out against them in print, they sue. There are precious few media outlets who will tell the truth about them because they don't want to end up in litigation. Time Magazine bravely published an expose on them and ended up in court for years over it.

Want to see how much the chain of enlightenment can cost ya? Click here

http://www.xenu.net/archive/media/time-pg3-4b.html

To read the Time Magazine article, click here

http://www.xenu.net/archive/media/time910605.html

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

I rember reading in the early 80's that Hubbard died in 1981. His church said no, he was in seclusion writing a book.

In 1986 a revised will of Hubbard was discovered by the church giving all of Hubbard's money to the church and not Hubbard's children. ( I do not remember if he had one child or more )

Within a day of anouncing the new will the church anounced the death of L. Ron Hubbard and the release of the book Battlefield Earth.

I think the church kept Hubbard's death a secret for five years until they could forge a new will.

Battlefield Earth is a GREAT novel and a HORRIBLE movie.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I saw him and it was pretty amazing, amazing in the sense how duped he is. I hear he's one of the "nice guys" in Hollywood; genuinely nice to his fans and shows up at all the major charity functions. Watching him grope Katie Holmes on Oprah was bad enough; but hearing his interview with Billy Bush (a distant cousin to our President) made me want to go ugh...and saying Brooke Shields was irresponsible; he went over the line on that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit