Strange things about Jesus

by Stephen John Gault 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Stephen John Gault
    Stephen John Gault

A paduan

I read: "Jesus use of the term "the" Holy Spirit was with a people that had marginalised a relationship with the Spirit of God in favour of rules applied for the flesh."

I repeat - how do you know what Jesus meant? How do you know he meant to answer people ... blah blah blah?

Cold weather freezes the braincells down there, doesn't it?

• Stephen John Gault
    Stephen John Gault

A paduan

NWT = New World Translation

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    A paduan

I read: "Jesus use of the term "the" Holy Spirit was with a people that had marginalised a relationship with the Spirit of God in favour of rules applied for the flesh."

I repeat - how do you know what Jesus meant? How do you know he meant to answer people ... blah blah blah?

I believe it was also said that he wore some type of clothing; I can't tell you if he liked it, just that he wore it - read again.

Cold weather freezes the braincells down there, doesn't it?

Down where ? Queensland ? best check into your geographical assumptions also - although it's winter, I'll probably go for a surf soon (and without a wetsuit).

A paduan

NWT = New World Translation

Did I write that I did not know what an "NWT" was ? ------------------------------------------------------------- be careful about how you hear, for to him who has more will be given From your replies, there appears to be an extent of subjectivity involved in your reading that strongly suggests that you were at some stage a jw. Preconception along with assumption is inherent in the general mode of jwism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit