Have you a POSITIVE JW experience??

by ScoobySnax 59 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

As I wasn't allowed many friends my age, I spent a lot of time with old folks. To this day, I enjoy spending time with seniors. I learned to play every card game under the sun! ...lol ... They always have interesting stories and wisdom to impart, and they tend to be less judgmental, as they have 'seen it all'.

t

'gonna be old herself someday' class

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

I was naturally shy and reserved, while growing up. Field service & TMS got me comfortable in front of an audience. Now everyone thinks that I'm really an outgoing person.

I'm not sure if I would have developed in the same way otherwise.

• Mac
    Mac

C'mon J-Girl...

I know you haven't been out of that rocker for weeks..

and have you completed my shawl yet?

macodger

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

My positive experience was that I POSITIVELY made the elders work for their titles. I took alot of joy in doing that for quite a while!

shelley

• troucul
    troucul

no

• talesin
    talesin

Hey! I can paint from this chair, and I just finished one yesterday ... :D

Oops! Shawl ... err,, umm,,, darn! ,,, 'kay, I'll just have to unravel this pink mohair scarf

t

** mutters, why can't men make up their minds ,,, grumble .... **

• troucul
    troucul

actually, I take that back. That's how I met my wife, and two of my kids were born while we were in. So I guess if I was never in, I wouldn't have what I have. I don't think there's a woman alive who could suffer all the shit I put her through.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

From 12 to 16 I had many of my JW friends as sexual conquests. It taught me sexual prowess at an early age.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Yes, I left!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Damn Buffalo you beat me to it....I was about to say 'leaving' was a postive experience...grrrr

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit