Blondie: You are Appreciated.

by xjwms 38 Replies latest jw friends

• loosie
    loosie

Blondie rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

all tho . i never have thanked blondie. i've read 100's of hours of her posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! and have used her research many a time on jw's. of course i pick and choose what i use to my liking. but you can never go wrong with blondie thank you and keep it coming. i file so much in the back of my mind. a jw will never know what i may beat the shit out of them with.. and a lot of times it's something i read from blondie a day before.... in fact i'm thinking about calling my jw dad right now about the stuff blondie posted today . that the r&F ARE NOT JW'S ONLY THE 144000 THANK YOU .................JOHN

• Shania
    Shania

Hi Blondie, you are the most "popular kid" in the school yard. We really do mean every thing that is said here, we need you to always be here, you help so many . Your study every week is the best.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Agree,

Irreverent,

Blondie is okay I guess.

There you go, behaving . . . irreverent.

Blondie, shave his head while he is sleeping. OH! NEVER MIND.

Jst2laws

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Blondie, you are an inspiration. I know I couldn't do what you do every week, but you inspire me to do what I can. By example instead of guilt trip. What a refreshing difference.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Blondie,

as is usual, i'm coming to this thread rather late but I'm keen to add my words of appreciation, such as they are.

I know that to keep up a weekly feature can be difficult at times and then to have so much in each post is, .............well, amazing!

So many thanks and...........

..........keep up the good work, eh?

Cheers, Ozzie (permanently upside-down class)

• Es
    Es

Yes blondie you are fantastic you have helped a few times thanks es

• xjwms
    xjwms

Kazar: ... Thanks for the info, ... I'll have to look into that.

• minimus
    minimus

I've always said Blondie's the BEST!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit