Blondie: You are Appreciated.

by xjwms 38 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

Thanks everyone, I think its great to give kind words to some one who cares about the rest of us.

Blondie: This is truly a, ... LABOR OF LOVE.

• kazar
    kazar

Yes Blondie, you are truly helpful. Your posts are always interesting and they sure helped me with information when I first came on this board looking to find freedom. You also know a lot about other subjects. I remember when you posted the words to Kingdom Hall by Van Morrison. I was awestruck. Worldly people knew the song but didn't know its implications. You knew both.

Thanks for everything.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Everyone said what I was wanting to say.

So just a great big Thank you!

• xjwms
    xjwms

I missed the Kingdom Hall story

What is it?

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Blondie is okay I guess.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Thanks Blondie for all the great posts--you are very knowledgeable! I don't think I would have the stomach or the patience to spend that much time on the WS literature. I really appreciate the fact that you are able to share all that info.

• xjwms
    xjwms

IRREVERENT:

Com'on now, .... tell us how you really feel.......we're waiting.......

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Blondie is the BEST!!!!

• kazar
    kazar

xjwms

There is a song by Van Morrison called "Kingdom Hall". I don't know all the words to it. Blondie does, but here is some of it:

So glad to see you

So glad you're here

Come here beside me now and we'll clear inhibitions away

Chorus

Oh, they were singin' down at the Kingdom Hall

The bells were ringin down at the Kingdom Hall

They went: Hey loddie loddie loddie, hey loddie loddie lo

I'm sure some of the words are wrong but you probably get the idea that nothing like that ever took place at a Kingdom Hall. I have the cd somewhere. When I come across it I'll post the words if you haven't heard it by then.

• bavman
    bavman

Thank you Blondie! (and Irrev who must sacrifice much personal time while Blondie studies and types...lol)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit