Champions League Football, Liverpool vs AC Milan

by PaulJ 31 Replies latest social physical

• JustMeNonJDub
    JustMeNonJDub

Could someone please tell me why Euro football decides a major championship on penalty kicks?

That would be similar to decided the Super Bowl on a series of extra point conversions, or deciding the World Series with a home run derby.

Please educate me.

JustMe

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Could someone please tell me why Euro football decides a major championship on penalty kicks?

Its not just Euro Football...its in the World Cup too ...thats the whole World btw...

Until someone comes up with a better solution to a tied Final,it will always be Pens.Despite what some say,it is the fairest way imo.

You cant keep playing all Night now.......

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

great game. i remember bruce grobelaar doing that too it was great to see again. cant believe how many people on this thread are from the uk i was beginning to think everyone lived in america im well happy now are you going that barbeque in july?

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I think us Brits are still a bit outnumbered tho!!! I dont mind tho, its like a family really.

It still hasnt really sunk in for me- seeing all the pictures of the cup being paraded- seems dream-like. So many people have said what a great game it was- but in all honesty, that was the most stressful 2 hours of my life! Then at the end I was so drained- but so happy.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

I'm a Man Utd fan and I was cheering for Milan.

I wanna know how much money changed hands at half time.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I think that part of the excitement was all those goals. It makes it a far more interesting game.

LT, of the "bigger nets" lobby.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I'm a Man Utd fan and I was cheering for Milan.

Ha ha...how is life in Surrey?

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Suffolk actually and its fine!!! That European Cup looks heavy doesnt it???

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW
    I wanna know how much money changed hands at half time.

It was not money, it was Didi Hamann.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Well spotted GermanXJW!!! Do you follow a team in Germany?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit