Champions League Football, Liverpool vs AC Milan

by PaulJ 31 Replies latest social physical

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Im a Liverpool fan and am currently beside myself with exitement. This is by far the biggest game we have played in 20 years and Im getting so jittery I fear I may pass out. Any other exited footie fans out there?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

o dear paul..you will keep picking topics that the u.s dont relate to

even if they've heard of soccer they dont get excited by it

however im a little bit excited...but more from an english team point of view

would have preferred chelsea but liverpool have surprised us all and i will be willing them on tonight.. esp hope gerrard has great game...they wont start as favourites but i think they will do it

hope you have a great time watching

• Her Ladyship
    Her Ladyship

I've been looking forward to this match for simply ages. I love football and would watch it every night of the week if I could. I was always a big fan of Steve Heighway who played for Liverpool many years ago. Next to Portsmouth, they're my favourite team.

Christina. x

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Me too! Im awful to be around when im watching football tho, my wife hates it. Come the 89th minute and i wont be able to even talk normally! It will just be a series of strange noises, gestures and football jargon. Its sad i know. I keep telling my wife tho- "no more football until August" so she's looking forward to the break.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Steve Heighway- What a player! What a pair of sideburns! Im giddy thinking about tonight, im ready to burst!

• Her Ladyship
    Her Ladyship

Mike couldn't believe it when we first met. When he asked me out I asked him to take me to see Portsmouth playing Nottingham Forest. Our youngest son plays for Winscombe. He's left footed and in great demand.

Christina. x

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Its only a matter of time before he's playing for england then!!!!! I used to be good a football, but was never able to go too far with it being a Witness. I chose to get baptised when i was 16, and I turned down an offer from Peterborough United!!!

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Wow - what a game!

I'm still recovering from Sunday when the Gers snatched the league title in dramatic fashion from Celtic up here in Scotland. A great week for the footie fan!

FF

• Ellie
    Ellie

well, they won, atleast its over, can't believe they took Corrie off!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh my goodness I had to get up at 5am this morning to watch the game... I had to leave for work by 730 and at 720 they were doing penalty shoot out. I woke up my flat mates screaming every time Liverpool scored a goal and every time dirty AC Milan didn't.... Then when they won... Oh boy!!! I was jumping all over the house!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit