Champions League Football, Liverpool vs AC Milan

by PaulJ 31 Replies latest social physical

• Englishman
    Englishman

Oh..brilliant!

Liverpool were 3 - 0 down at half-time, then went on to score 3, making it 3 - 3, then the drawn game went into extra time and no-one scored, then Liverpool won on penalties.

So the European Cup is back in England!

Happy little Scousers will sleep contentedly tonight.

alt

Englishman.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh happy happy day!!!!!!!!

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    when the Gers snatched the league title in dramatic fashion from Celtic up here in Scotland

O SAD, O SAD DAY.

But Liverpool are now the Champions of Europe.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I liked Liverpool's goalie. He was dancing on the line. ;-)

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Wow. Im still reeling from that. Talk about emotional rollercoaster! People called me after the game and i just couldnt talk. I was all over the place. I never cried watching a football match until last night. What a game!

Goalie dancing? Some of you will know this but when we last won the European Cup Bruce Grobelaar was our goalie and he danced like that in the penalty shootout, to put the penalty taker off. Our Keeper did it again, 20 years later and we did it again.

I cant put how i feel into words at the mo, I still need to settle down!

• Angharad
    Angharad

I have to admit - I'm not normally into football that much, but that was one exciting game and I quite involved in it !

Congrats to the Scousers

• Room 215
    Room 215

Football (soccer)? ... Ohmigod, it's like hockey in slow-motion...

• Gordy
    Gordy
    Football (soccer)? ... Ohmigod, it's like hockey in slow-motion...

FOOTBALL makes American "football" look as if its on pause.

Hope to be going over to Liverpool tonight to see the team parade.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Gordy! How lucky are you?? I wish I could, I hope to get up to Anfield and see it tho.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Paul

Im a big Fan too ...and think ive only just recovered from celebrating!!Amazing stuff,i dont reckon i will see a Game like that ever again in my Lifetime!!!

Gerrard will stay for another 10 Years now apparently...deserved Man of the Match...closely folllowed i thought,by Carragher and Dudek.

Dudeks double save from Shevchenko was possibly the best ive seen .

Now to make it complete the F.A need to dump Everton and let Liverpool defend it........

oh,and dump Harry Kewell too....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit