Who ya gonna call?? CULTBUSTERS!!!

by Junction-Guy 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I can see it now, picketing from her yard with those signs. The dubbies running in the house and calling the police on you guys. Best thing is since it's private property the dubbies are shit out of luck.

The dub elders did call the police when Junction_Guy, Amanda and I protested their annual celebration of denying Christ in Halls, TN.. I got a new placard to show the Book Study: "READ THE BIBLE INSTEAD OF THE WT LITERATURE AND YOU WILL BE SET FREE FOREVER

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Go CULTBUSTERS!!!

Prepare a notice for the jw cars ... to the effect that the neighbors are upset by the constant barrage of unnecessary traffic and strange cars parked on their quiet street, blocking driveways ... and that a neighborhood petition is being organized to take legal action.

In the meantime ... call a tow truck if any cars are blocking driveways in the future...

Love and light

ESTEE

• Honesty
    Honesty

Mr. Theodore Jaracz,

This is to inform you that on Saturday June 11, 2005 the Knoxville, TN. Cultbusters will be out in force with meaningful information regarding twisted reasoning by the WTBTS. We will be featuring the WT 2/15/05 Study article "Safeguarding our Christian Identity" paragraph #14. Please be advised that the Cultbusters welcome any and all scriptural evidence supporting your statement regarding Pharoah in paragraph #14.

Some of the following congregations will be presented with scriptural evidence refuting your assertion that Pharoah did not believe Moses was speaking in behalf of Jehovah:

Maryville, TN - East/West

Knoxville, TN - North West

Knoxville, TN - Halls/Fountain City

Knoxville, TN - South/Central

Knoxville, TN - West/Hispanic

Be there or be square.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I reckon she should get some x rated dvd's and play ém way up loud. Nuthin'like sex to scare off jws

• blondie
    blondie
    I reckon she should get some x rated dvd's and play ém way up loud. Nuthin'like sex to scare off jws

I'd make sure that the other neightbors want their children exposed to that just to get rid of the JWs. Things also have to be done within the law or the JWs can call the police and have it shut down and it would take credibility away from their concerns in the eyes of the law. Blondie

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

me thinks I would have them towed.

that would get the point across. I think it is pretty funny...having them picket from the lady's lawn hahah. I guess there shouldn't be any real issues with it since it is her private property.

Oh PLEASE take pictures!!!

=)

• Netty
    Netty

I work for city governement, worked in a department directors office for years. And let me tell you, nothing gets a fire under a city employees hoo haa (police included) like an angry council person. When my director got a phone call from a council office, or the city managers office, teIling her to jump, she could never jump high enough. If the police have done nothing, its time to take the complaint to higher. In alot of government structures, the Chief of Police will answer to a city manager, who in turn answers to a city council, (who have the power to fire him). So, I suggest your neighbor bombard the city managers office, and her council persons office with complaints and see if that gets her anywhere.

I like the towing idea too. Also, good for you about picketing, I can tell your excited about what you do, thats great. Let us know what happens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit