Who ya gonna call?? CULTBUSTERS!!!

by Junction-Guy 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Balsam
    Balsam

That is very cool Dave, good going.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I can see it now... A CultBusting BackPack that sprays Cool Aid.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Dammit! This is why I need to move back to Tennessee. Mom would have a fit if she found out I was cavorting with you guys, but she really doesn't have to know, now, does she?

laters

kaykay_mp

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I know... you can have this woman gather her neighbors together and then they can all park their cars in front of the offending JW Book Study house shortly before they JWs are supposed to show up. Just keep doing this every Saturday morning and Tuesday night until they get the hint.

Here in Dallas there is a news station that has a "What?s Bugging You?" segment. People call in and tell the news reporters about people or companies who are doing things that are rude, inconsiderate or illegal and the news channel will then do a segment on it. Nearly every time the problem is solved VERY quickly.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I like that idea, Elsewhere!

Nina

• blondie
    blondie
    I know... you can have this woman gather her neighbors together and then they can all park their cars in front of the offending JW Book Study house shortly before they JWs are supposed to show up. Just keep doing this every Saturday morning and Tuesday night until they get the hint.

Sounds good to me. I actually saw this done by neighbors of a book study. Worked; book study was moved.

Blondie

• xjwms
    xjwms

Oh Yes,

Pictures would be nice

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

if the ppl living on the street put up a sign next to thier driveways. that illegally parked cars will be towed. at owners expence and give the name of the towing co.. it will stop fast. and the tow co.s love this kind of work. easy and very profitable . it's done all the time. a few cars towed away that they will think twice. have the . lady contact a local towing co.. i have many friends in the tow bussiness. they love this work. $125 a pop to get your car back. cash only!!!!!!!

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I can see it now, picketing from her yard with those signs. The dubbies running in the house and calling the police on you guys. Best thing is since it's private property the dubbies are shit out of luck.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh JunctionGuy.... I love it!

Great Anti-Witness and the community spirit you are showing is fantastic! LOL... Can't wait to hear of the result.

Miss Peaches

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit