Meet one of my stalkers

by label licker 10 Replies latest jw friends

• label licker
    label licker

Data Dog I would love nothing more than to be rid of these idiots yet tonight we were looking for a car part and decided to check out our last resort who is only a three minute drive from us and is this stalkers return visit. The guy had to tell our stalkers(the guy in the car and the other elder who came with him was the one at the end of our lane) not to come back after ten years of being called on and studied with. I asked why and he said they told him we were slandering their congregation as well as the organisation and that my husband became extremely violent at the end of our lane that day and wanted to fight them. That my husband was too aggressive to be around and that they feared for their lives.

This guy knows us well and knew he could smell something was wrong so we told him our story and he said he was so glad to be rid of them. My husband is not a fighter. The one elder who put on a drama show at the end of our lane that day  said  they better leave because my husband was getting violent. My husband said if that's all what was needed for them to leave  was to say the word shit then that would have been the first word to come out of his mouth. He then walked away from them waving bye bye telling them that they are the whores of babylon the great.

This man has four kids and he told these goons that he would never deny his kids blood and that he would never stop talking to his gay sister which they wanted him to do. I told him the one gal that told his wife that also has a gay sister which in all the ten years they have been studying with this family  forgot to tell him that little gem and that she was on face book a few years ago sitting next to her at a family reunion. He said hypocrites! And this stalker/elder in the car also happens to be on the HLC which by the way couldn't fight his way out of a wet diaper when it came to explaining the blood fractions. Seriously, we had three talks about it at the meetings and each time they were done by other elders because this dummy could never explain it and was too scared to try.

At the end of the conversation this nice man told us he told them to never come back to his home and is now a lot happier for it. It must piss these elders off to no end to see they just lost six  more potential recruits with ten years invested and another man in town with thirty years of being studied with as well. They were at his place three weeks ago trying to get him to come back to the meetings after thirty years of going but never getting baptised. These two elders went to this man as well and told him how it was a shame what happened to us but that we shouldn't be his concern and slandered us to him too. Both these men said they would tell the truth on our behalf if they were made to testify in court. Oh, and this man happens to be my husband's cousin which the elders do not know. He also has been on all the sites and is trying to get his family out as well. His wife has said in the past that it's only a social thing and that she doesn't take the org's crap serious. Yet, every holiday they go on is with the same bunch of worldlys. She's often said that she would never go on holidays with jw's.

Seriously, these uneducated elders must see they are losing valuable people at the doors if they spend all their moments victimising their return visits. Are they not the ones who say don't spend too much time debating when you could lose out on the next few doors with someone who might want to learn the truth? That satan is doing everything in his power to keep those ones from coming in to the cult.That's proof to me that these elders know that their organisation is a pile of crap and all that matters to these dummies are the labels and potential customers for their businesses but not the ones at the doors. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit