I Hate Downunder!

by JW83 36 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Well....I'll tell ya how to fix your problem. You simply gotta say stuff while their sleeping over there.......but ya gotta say stuff that pisses em' off a little so they'll talk to ya. Say stuff like......"isn't it sad that Ozzie is addicted to the cheapest wine you can buy for a dollar a half gallon". If ya say stuff like that......they'll respond......even if it's 3 in the morning over there, they seem to know if people are talkin smack on them.

Gumby

• Gill
    Gill

Good morning, Australia!

How's it hanging down there?

I'd visit but I'm scare of snakes and anything venemous and I'm afraid you seem to have more than your fair share down there? But it would be wonderful to see your beautiful skys, colours in nature and non venemous wildlife!

Sorry Gumby! I couldn't think of anything too bad to say about our Aussie friends!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Evil Force - Of the Loves Sydney Class
    Evil Force - Of the Loves Brisbane Class
    Evil Force - Of the Loves Melbourne Class

• trevor
    trevor

JW 83

I can sympathise with your predicament.

In the UK we are between 5 and 6 hours ahead of the USA. (And ahead in a lot of other ways but we were not talking about that)

I find that I post hours before most people and am not around when the firworks go off. By the time I wade back in with a reply it is all history and I kill the thread.

By the way - downunder means something quite different in the UK - thats what got my interest!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Ahhhh! Its okay 83, you're worth waiting for.

GBL

• talesin
    talesin

Well, it's after 6 in the morning,

Isn't anyone up down there?

buncha lay-abouts ! hehehe

t /

• talesin
    talesin

oh, oops!

slight miscalculation .... it's only 4 ,,, oh , well,,,

Get the h#!! up anyway !

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Solution: You should all move to Canada.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

There are a few from Downunder reading your posts, so no need to feel lonely. there..there... there..there

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

There are a few from Downunder reading your posts, so no need to feel lonely. there..there... there..there

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit