• JW83
    JW83

Thanks guys!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

OK, I'm up! Now where is everybody?

• gumby
    gumby

No wonder they call it 'down under'. Did you guys notice how long it took Ozzie to respond? If they ain't sleepin their up and the rest of the world is just goin to bed.......buncha damn backwoods livin, deadly sea creature infested, aligator bitin, gumtree chopin, wine drinkin, funny talkin, bunch anywho!

Btw Ozzmeister.....how you feelin? Are you close to back to normal yet?

Hugs to you bro.

Gumby

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day y'old bastard!

Glad you missed me!

My head's in a turban at the mo - looks real exotic! I'm having trouble vocalising but no trouble with the printed word altho I'm not as good on focusing - but thx for asking.

Now who else is up at this hour?

Ya alll hear?

• Charisma
    Charisma

You could always find out people's messengers on yahoo or ID. You'd be amazed how many people end up with insomnia or are night owls and might be up...

• gumby
    gumby

Gotta give em some time Ozzie.....remember,,,,these guys are apostate heathens that just sit around on weekends and do nuthin but sloth around and get in trouble with booze and drugs and wild women and stuff. They ain't real coherent sometimes.

So you look like Osama bin Laden do ya? Don't go outside cuz I ain't sure how downunder people like people with turbans.

Seriously....glad you doing better my friend. Where's the Uncle been lately?

Gumby

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Talking to the get 8 or 9 hours of sleep one night, go two or three nights without sleep kind of guy. My internal clock is based on a 30 hour day I've figured out. Does that mean I'm an alien?

• alw
    alw

I'm up - although being from Australia - you would call me lazy!!! - nearly 11 already. Hello everybody and especially JW83 so nice to see you posting again - back to the 'real' world!!! I love you - alw

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Where's the Uncle been lately?

Gumby

Dunno mate, I miss him too but I'm sure he'd be OK, been busy the old iggorant so and so gittin an edicatshun.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Es
    Es

Tell me bout it JW heheh i love the pic luv es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit