Tape recorder ? for ex or current elders

by loosie 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Faraon
    Faraon

Hi, Denny,

As an anti-watchtower activist I need this protection from the jehovah's witnesses 'goons for God' stalkers and i've been out for 14 years.

Real Video clip on the street with a JW

Come and get it....

I couldnĀ“t open it. It had a .ram extension for which I obviously have no program.

How may I see it?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

cultvideos

TRY GOING IN HERE AND PICKUP THE PLAYER

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Just a caution... as jst2laws stated, secret recording is legal in most states, but not in all. Here is a list: http://www.rcfp.org/taping/quick.html

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The "poor man's James bond". Durable affordable comes with neckstrap handsfree no expectation of privacy because it's there. More http://www.technofile.com/articles/viewcam.html Sharing Popcorn Showtime,done with the above model Real Video clip on the street with a JW

• JW83
    JW83

Danny, Happy Birthday!

I just finished writing a thesis about the dubs & may continue on to do so for my PhD - it's pretty good therapy!!

• rebel8
    rebel8
    What's the big deal about tape recorders?

Possibly....

1. It would prove elders do not follow the elders' manual and wts literature when it says to MYOB, be compassionate, not DF people who are repentant, not DF people for being victims of sex crimes, and various other rules that are violated routinely.
    2. It would prove elders way overstep their boundaries by asking intimate details of sexual "wrongdoing", such as asking who was on top, if lingerie was worn, if there was an orgasm, etc.
    3. It may open them up to lawsuits. (not sure about that, just a thought)
    4. It would show they cause, by their inaction, sex crime perps to have continued opportunities to perpetrate.

Basically, having JC meetings taped would cause a mass exodus from the WTS and terribly negative media coverage. It's a great idea for people to start taping the meetings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit