77-year-old Jehovah's Witness murdered by her bible study.(Japan)

by jwstudy 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jwstudy
    jwstudy

>Smiddy 

I read an active witness sister's blog which says...

"This is really a tragedy. But There is a reason why Jehovah allow this".

Victim's knocking on the door of psychopath is just an accident.
    Some Ex-Witness said that persons who are interested in witnesses message tend to have mental problem these days. 
    It is difficult to recognize the psycho. Sometime it resemble religious attitude.
  • cleanideas
    cleanideas
    I remember as a child growing up as a JW they used to preach the angels were watching over and protecting us while in field service.  Looks like they must have called in sick that day huh???  
  • TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

smitty, "Knowing also how Jehovah Witnesses reason , sadly to say they may be thinking , she had a hidden sin that was uncovered and Jehovah punished her .Their was a reason he did not  protect her."

Shame on you, shame on you.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Makes me wonder why jehober didn't protect her! After all she was preaching/teaching about His Kingdom right? So much for depending on jehober for help in time of need!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• flipper
    flipper

Very sad situation. There are so many bat $hit crazy people out there who are psychopathic waiting to knock somebody off - anybody. The poor older lady was in the wrong place at the wrong time. A few made the point of JW's being WAY too trusting ; and that's TRUE when they are out in their door to door ministry proselytizing . It's like the WT cult makes them a " deer in the headlights " with only ONE intention- getting the WT message out to people at ALL costs and their minds go into neutral not thinking about dangers or being alert to it.

I remember years ago when my mom was in her 50's in the early 1980's she called on this little man named " Tiny " and he invited her in because he had agreed to a " Bible Study ". Wasn't very smart on my mom's part but long story short " Tiny " got a fixation or attraction towards my mom and tried to kiss her and give her hugs before she left wanting MORE than just a " Bible Study ". So my mom saw the need to drop the return visit and hand it over to a male JW. Of course- " Tiny " lost interest at that point.

Point I'm making is we NEVER know what the agenda of people are or what is going on in their personal life - and it's irresponsible of the WT Society to put people in harms way without supporting them. Especially minor children or older people going door to door  as you never know who is on the other side of that door

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit