77-year-old Jehovah's Witness murdered by her bible study.(Japan)

by jwstudy 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jwstudy
    jwstudy

19-year-old girl arrested for killing 77-year-old woman in Nagoya

CRIME JAN. 28, 2015 - 03:00PM JST 

NAGOYA —

Police have arrested a 19-year-old girl on suspicion of killing a 77-year-old woman. The girl, who is a student at Nagoya University, was quoted by police as saying she wanted to kill someone and that anyone would do, NTV reported Wednesday.

According to police the victim, Tomoko Mori, became acquainted with the university student at a religious gathering. Mori was reported missing by her husband on Dec 7.

Police learned that Mori had been spending a lot of time with the girl and on Tuesday searched the girl’s apartment in Nagoya’s Showa Ward, where they found Mori’s body. The girl was at her parents’ home where she was arrested, police said.

Police said the girl told them she had wanted to kill someone ever since she was a child, NTV reported. She admitted to hitting Mori with a hatchet and then strangling her with a scarf in December, police said.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/01/27/national/crime-legal/nagoya-university-student-confesses-to-strangling-elderly-woman/#.VNApLEesV8E

http://www.japancrush.com/2015/stories/nagoya-student-murders-old-woman-i-wanted-to-try-killing.html

The news has been widely reported in Japan. But no information from Watchtower Japan Branch.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

This young women is obviously a psycho and should be locked up.

The other thing is, I think witnessing can be a very dangerous activity, especially with women going into strangers homes. I remember several occasions when after being invited in by male householders and just feeing something isn't right and getting the hell out of there. But I know of other born-in women who didn't seem to get that there are weirdos out there and put themselves into positions that were just plain stupid. 

The WT couldn't give a crap about the safety of the people they send door to door.

• jwstudy
    jwstudy

Yes, this young woman is typical psychopath.

and witnesses are more likely to be targeted by "stay at home" type psychopath.

In Japan, Witness activity hours per one baptism are highest in the world.

Over 30,000 hours has been spent for one baptism.

The victim said to witness friends,  "the young woman are very nice", because she showed her interest in the Bible.

Sad story.

• Richard_I
    Richard_I
    None of those articles said the victim is a JW, just that she participated in a door-to-door ministry. The only one who says she was a JW is a random commenter on the Japan Times article.
  • jwstudy
    jwstudy

>None of those articles said the victim is a JW

Several news reports showed local kingdom hall and tried to interview her witnesses friends. But not mention the name of the religion.

The murderer's tweeted "Jehovah visited me" in her past twitter.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Oh god, If I had a dollar for everytime I heard the old "they are soo nice" in reference to some supposedly interested person. A friend of mine used to declare "how spiritual" these men were that spoke (flirted) with her at the door for ages. 
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    That is sad. My mom is getting up there and is still going door to door. It worries me. Just the dogs that she meets up with in her semi-rural area scares me! Forget all the gun happy anarchists! 
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    @jwdaughter - yeah, there were a couple of old dears that got attacked by dogs out witnessing in my hall, their experience was used at assembly because instead of going to hospital they kept witnessing until they got their usual two hours in.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

This is terrible news no doubt about it , and i truly feel sorry for the victim and her family its a tragedy.

Knowing also how Jehovah Witnesses reason , sadly to say they may be thinking , she had a hidden sin that was uncovered and Jehovah punished her .Their was a reason he did not  protect her.

When your told by the Governing Body over and over again in meetings and Watchtowers , how ,  by doing all in Jehovahs service you will be protected by Angels watching over your ministry , and then something like this happens , oh , they must have been doing something wrong.

Otherwise they would have been protected by Jehovah  Spirit.

Very sad,

my thoughts and well wishes go out to the family and friends of this poor woman whose life ended so violently in her senior years .

smiddy

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

The victim's being a JW really isn't the story. That whackdoodle young woman would have killed anyone convenient -- if not a JW, then someone else.

I hope they don't ever let her loose again -- what a dangerous person!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit