Name Some Rules/Things That Are Peculiar To Jehovah's Witnesses

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

For example, ONLY JWs will disfellowship someone for smoking.

• minimus
    minimus

Witnesses have their own chronology and won't use A.D and B.C. They use C.E. and B.C.E.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

skirt length shows your morality or lack thereof.

facial hair is a sin and shows disrespect to God.

• minimus
    minimus

Facial hair on a woman is a sin.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

giving sexual pleasure to your partner with your mouth, tongue, lips will get you disfellowshipped

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

exjwelder that is only if you tell.

You have to quit a job if your asked to sell smokes or put up christmas and other holiday things..

They would rather you starve than work. They say they help persons in the congregations, that is alot of bunk. Many I know have had to turn to other churches and the Salvation Army for help. They will only help you if you go to all the meetings in the service almost everyday and God forbid if your ill and in the hospital they don't help out with your needs. They just try and make themselves look important and Caring is a laugh. Oh there may be some individuals who are caring and loving but they my friend are few and far between. I have always been a giving person and if I knew of any one in need I always aided with money if I could or help out a person that was ill. So yes I know there are some caring witnesses . Looking after widows and orphans is pure bunk too. They are the biggest liars around. Oh,

They love you before and a few years after your baptized and then your on your own. No wonder so many come away angry. What hypocrites starting at the very top of the order with the Governing Body. and then all the way down.

Hell I have witnesses years of abuse by the witnesses in upper positions in the cong. and their wives. I have watch them mock you, laugh about you and gossip about you and how do I know this is because I was treated this way. One sister told me that most in the congregation had ill will towards me because of a family situation and my father was an elder. He didn't for one minute ever come to my defense on any matter no matter what I did. I was dammed if I did and dammed if I didn't. At least this one sister had the courage to walk away from the lies and tell me what was going on behind my back. One elder knew and he came to me and talked ot me as a friend not as an elder. As he was told he had to step down as Presiding Overseer as an older brother had moved into the congregation and some of the elders led by my dad made sure the older brother was place in as PO and the brother was devestated that they did that to him. He knew the kind of manipulative father and mother I had.

Have you noticed how many stories are in the news about JWs these days? From murder to stealing and embezzelment. Tax evasion and looking for loop holes out of every situation and also the number of law suits against the WTBS.

Wierd Yes Peculiar Yes. Man made rules and rulers Yes. And the list goes on and on and on just like the energizer bunny...

Peeved and pissed in Canada

Love Orangefatcat....

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

JW's are told to never talk to the media yet are infuriated when the media has to find an ex-JW to talk to since the WTBS is "no comment".

• minimus
    minimus

JWs are not suppose to Google "Jehovah's Witnesses".

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

B.C. and C.E. are also used by some Jews and by many professional archaeologists and historians.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

guys or "brothers" not wearing a beard or a any type of necklace around the neck. Date ONLY if looking for a marriage mate. Can only be with someone of the opposite sex if somebody else is present.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit