Who Likes Roller Coaster?

by simplesally 28 Replies latest jw friends

• sandy
    sandy

I didn't go to Six flags until I was about 19 years old because I was always too afraid.

But after the first time I was hooked. Through my early twenties I was there too many times to count. Now, in the last few years I am scared to death of certain rides.

I lost my courage. I saw a new report on that new ride in NJ. It looks sooooooo freakin scary.

Disneyland is more my speed now.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I love them and definately plan to ride Kingda Ka! I'm scared at the same time because of how high it is, but I will not let it stop me.

If any of you go, I'll be glad to meet you there.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I am a roller coaster junkie! I love em!! I did the one in the West Edmonton mall 8 times in a row!

I'm trying to plan a roller coaster vacation soon where I can hit all the best ones in the states. Can't wait for the Vegas Apostafest to do the big one down there.

GBL

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

I love roller coasters, we just went to six flags on wednsday and it was friggin awesome. I dont like the ones that rattle your head against the restraints, they give me a headache.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Space Mountain is tame but I love roller-coasting in a dark and air-conditioned environment. It gives it a unique appeal.

I like the Giant Dipper at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I don't like anything that spins me around or makes me dizzy, scary is okay. The last one I went on was Marine world in Ca. And it was the one you see right at the entrance or very close to it. They really lock you in very tight and you get thrown in every direction going thru cork screws and what have you,, you get hit with so much so fast that you become really disoriented, at least I did and I rode the thing as soon as I got there, and felt light headed and a slight nausea for the rest of the time we spent thier.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I roller coasters!

Busch Gardens in Tampa just debuted it's newest one this week called Sheikra, can't wait to go ride it next weekend.

DL76

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i've been planning to go to cedar point ohio. to listen to judge RUTHERFRUADS MILLIONS WILL NEVER DIE SPEECH. CIRCA 1919> but my sister went there last year , and she says they have about 15 costers. she told me about 4 of them are truely world class. and she 's a amusement park nut. the new kingda ka at new jersey. is the same ride they have at cedar point . only it's about 30 feet higher @ 450 feet

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Roller Coaster..
    Of Love...
    Roller Coaster...
    Do do doo doo doo...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit