Movies that were supposed to suck but you thought were good...

by FMZ 41 Replies latest social entertainment

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

happy gilmore , billy madison, biodome, encino man.....

i love goofball comedies!

• luna2
    luna2

I love Joe vs The Volcano too! I don't think Troy got rave reviews, but I thought the eyecandy more than made up for any dificiencies in the movie. I skipped Alexander, though. I couldn't take Colin Farrel with long blonde hair and a toga.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I too loved Romey and Michelle's High School reunion.

I my favorite AHHHHHNOLD movie is Last Action Hero...I thought it was great, heeheeh

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Bedazzled

• Swan
    Swan

Tron

Time After Time

Necropolis Awakened

The Three Amigos

White Chicks

Hanover Street

The Alamo

Open Range

• talesin
    talesin

Starship Troopers! Yes, it sucked, but we made fun of it the whole way thru, so had a good time anyway. lmao

I thought Bedazzled was good, too, lrg - Liz Hurley has a real talent for comedy.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Loved Starship Troopers for its comic book style. The best line in that movie was "I know what you are. You're a big, fat Smart Bug."

Liked Gia also. I think it had decent reviews.

Meet the Focckers got terrible reviews, but I loved the great bathroom humor in it and laughed as much as the first one.

• desbah
    desbah

now lets see...i have several

Fight Club....Brad Pitt is one fine dude. i could watch him all day.

Dawn of the Dead....this zombie comedy-horror flick is great. i love George Clooney and Selema Hayek can sure dance with that snake slithing around her neck.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly....timeless Eastwood need i say more.

The Crying Game....i had to watch this movie twice to get the ending.

The Long Kiss Goodnight.....hahaha that famous line in this movie cracks me up where she says "you can suck my d***".

• talesin
    talesin

blah, blah, blah, blah, movies, blah, blah, blah, movies, blah, blah

lol

How about "I Married An Ax Murderer" ... 'B' horror flick starring a young unknown quantity ... a certain Mike Myers ... this was a big surprise for me .. a really good flick .

t

'dude, I haven't seen Fockers yet, but can't wait ! Reviews, schmeviews,,, it has to be good.. thanks for the thumbs up.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Since I don't really care about the opinions of critics I can't really address this, but I can tell you one movie that surprised me was Haiku Tunnel. Although it was recommended to me since I am a big fan of Office Space, (HT is also an office comedy) it seemed pretty slow in the beginning but did pick up later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit