"Serena soaks up the pressure" Fame + JW

by DannyHaszard 48 Replies latest social current

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Loosie...loads of red crosses luv.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I read an interview with her once wherein she explained that she loved being a Jehovah's Witness and having high moral standards. A couple of paragraphs later she was asked who her favorite music artist was and she responded, "50 Cent". I had to laugh.

I think the religion works differently for celebs like her and Prince than for the regular lowly r&f, the same as Scientology is different for guys like John Travolta and Tom Cruise.

GBL

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

On the pic that Unbeliever showed, not only was our loyal and modest sister's clothing not too "well-arranged", it looks as if the moths lunched on her "blouse" too. How sad that she doesn't have any $$$ to buy something new before being SEEN in public!

Annie

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I don't know what she's so damned worried about. You can make the GB look the other way with just a little cash...

laters

kaykay_mp

• loosie
    loosie

I don't know why you're getting little red x's. I am hosting the pics on the web not my hard drive. I can see them fine. What's going on? Can anyone else see the pics?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Fraid not dear.

• avishai
    avishai

I can see 'em jes' FINE!!!!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Avi,

Are you serious?

• avishai
    avishai

Yep, i can see all the pics. Is it your browser, maybe?

• luna2
    luna2

Awww, me neither on the pics...except for the first one with the transparent top.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit