VH1 Poster about Child abuse....

by EvilForce 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Dragonlady76
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo
    No human organization is perfect

but surely their argument is that their organization is directed by jah and holy spirit..ok they argue it is made up of imperfect individuals but the sum of the total is greater than the sum of its individual parts(or however that quote is supposed to go)

so holy spirit directs...appointment of elders...judicial decisions...absolute conviction that someone is going to heaven...preaching work...reveals wrongdoing...new light...any loyal worshipper who is on his uppers gets help...'miraculous' outworkings re construction...spiritual food to those undergoing persecution...stops criticisers from having success etc etc etc

but is unable to protect innocent children from molesters because no human organization is perfect!!

good one

re...the 16 year old argument

i was told recently of a 16 year old girl 'fiddling' with a 4 year old girl...on the basis of the argument that he/she was just a kid and so could be considered for future priveleges..that would mean that the 16 year old would have no concept that what they were doing was wrong...BUT THE 4 YEAR OLD KNEW IT WAS WRONG

there is a huge difference between a 16 year old and a 15 year old being curious and horny..and consenting...even if this is legally abuse or stat rape...than where a 15/16 year old is using a 4 year old who has no say in the matter...difficult to know what their point is here except to obfuscate

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    No human organization is perfect

but surely their argument is that their organization is directed by jah and holy spirit..ok they argue it is made up of imperfect individuals but the sum of the total is greater than the sum of its individual parts(or however that quote is supposed to go)

so holy spirit directs...appointment of elders...judicial decisions...absolute conviction that someone is going to heaven...preaching work...reveals wrongdoing...new light...any loyal worshipper who is on his uppers gets help...'miraculous' outworkings re construction...spiritual food to those undergoing persecution...stops criticisers from having success etc etc etc

but is unable to protect innocent children from molesters because no human organization is perfect!!

good one

They say that Jehovah's organization is perfect.

DL76

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I have come to the conclusion that JW's are mentally deficient loons. They NEVER can have a reasonable or sound answer to any INTELLIGENT question. All they can do is bash the one asking the question or making a statement.

Once again........I am made more solid in my convictions that I made the right move by leaving the borg.

They like to apply this scripture to everyone but them selves. They should seriously think about this.

Matt. 7:23 "And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness."

HappyDad

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

right on Happy Dad !!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

DL, direct links to threads don't work, they just take you to an error page or the main topics list.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit