Cain had intercourse with his wife??

by fairchild 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fairchild
    fairchild

This question has probably been asked many times before, but I'd like to hear the answer from different people. Where do you think Cain's "wife" come from?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Where do you think Cain's "wife" come from?

From the imaginations of a tribe of Bronze Age nomads, the same as her husband.

• blondie
    blondie

Well, if Adam and Eve were the only people before Cain, then his wife would have to be his sister, or his niece, perhaps a grandniece.

Of course these are adult people we are talking. For years, the only incest the WTS talked about was sex between consenting adults who were too closely related after the Law Code came out and defined it.

Moses mother was his father's aunt.

Sarah was Abraham's half-sister.

Blondie

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Well (duh?) if you take that old Testament stuff verbatim someone had to to the horizontal bop with sisters and aunts for several generations....

I can imagine family reuinions for the first 200 years of so........

~Hill

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Well when the Anunnaki came from Nibiru they were led by Enki, son of Anu. They came to mine gold on earth.

The Anunnaki toiling in the gold mines mutiny.

Enki and Ninhursag create Primitive Workers through genetic manipulation of Ape woman; they take over the manual chores of the Anunnaki. Enlil raids the mines, brings the Primitive Workers to the Edin in Mesopotamia.

Given the ability to procreate, Homo Sapiens begins to multiply. Kane and Evetoo are among these homo sapians.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Well, if Adam and Eve were the only people before Cain, then his wife would have to be his sister, or his niece, perhaps a grandniece.

I have often considered that too, but even with that in mind, there is still a problem. After Cain killed his brother, God banned him from Eden to the land of the furgitives. Cain was afraid that someone might kill him there. This means that there must have been at least a bunch of people on the earth already. But Cain was born before Seth, and according to the account, Seth was born when Adam was "130" years old. So even if Adam had Cain when he was 20, he would have had to make hundreds of children between the age of 20 and 130. All those children would have had to grow up in a hurry and populate the land of the furgitives.

Lol, can't blame myself for being confused.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Well when the Anunnaki came from Nibiru they were led by Enki, son of Anu. They came to mine gold on earth.

Huh?

• Englishman
    Englishman

I was always taught that Cain married his sister. Being so close to perfection only a few years beforehand, there would be no congenital family health problems that would be magnified by incest.

After all, some folk do find incest relatively interesting.

Englishman.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Or Perhaps there were actaully other humans and Adam & Eve were not literally one man and one woman, just as the ceration probably wasn't literal, and just as 144 000 isn't literal.....

Adam is a man of sin - cannot come into Gods' glory...Eve is the woman or weaker nature inside of us....

• simplesally
    simplesally

If we are just using the bible as the reference and assuming it is true ... well the account does not say that Cain killed Abel BEFORE he got married. It also said there was some sort of mark on him so that others would not kill him in revenge, so where ever he decided to go, most certainly there would have been people or no need for the mark on him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit