this is ridiculous

by kittyeatzjdubs 20 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

whoa! HadEnuf didnt you used to have the "weird looking lady" avatar? Is that you? If so you are a very nice looking, dignified lady. Cheers.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

When the first allegations started comming out I told my dad and he said the girls were not JW's, they might be just studying, and that kind of stuff never happens in Joe Hobas perfect org. He said it was all lies from Satan as he is desperatley seeking to stumble as many as possible in his last days

DL76

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf
    HadEnuf didnt you used to have the "weird looking lady" avatar? Is that you?

Yup IP_SEC...tis me. In all my touched-up portrait glory. But I think I like the "weird looking lady" avatar better. Might go back to it. I don't want to make any false impressions with the new avatar!

Cathy L.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

HadEnuf--yeah I liked your weird looking one, it was cute--it made me think wow, this lady is nutty! (nutty in a fun way)

• sf
    sf
    Maybe you were molested, but you probably liked it.

Oh yea, way to rebutt!!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

sKally

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Maybe you were molested, but you probably liked it. (This is NOT the only JW posting on that forum who accused the victim of liking abuse, either.)

the thing is with this one is that it could be true... BUT..... this is not the victims fault. that's where a lot of victims of sexual abuse become confused...thinking, 'maybe it wasn't rape b/c it felt good.' i read in a women's health magazine that was discussing rape, that this is a very normal, especially for women...but the fact remains that if you did not want it and it made you uncomfortable, beit emotionally if not physically...it is RAPE!!!!

luv, kitty

edited to add:

When the first allegations started comming out I told my dad and he said the girls were not JW's, they might be just studying, and that kind of stuff never happens in Joe Hobas perfect org.
    what the hell does it matter if they were baptized or not??!!! does that mean that if you're not a baptized member, then u have no rights as a human being??? gimmee a break!!!!
  • avishai
    avishai
    Maybe you were molested, but you probably liked it

I often wonder if they'd say these things to a full grown man who'd been molested's face. Rather than the anonymity of the internet. I wonder. I'd like to see what would happen.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Its hard to believe that someone who considers himself a Christian could make such a statement. It almost seems that the writer condones molestation. It is the commet I would expect to read from a perpetrator, not a balanced person.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

: It is the commet I would expect to read from a perpetrator, not a balanced person.

Dubs aren't balanced people, just very very scared. They know something's up with their borg.

GBL

• keeshah
    keeshah
    Its hard to believe that someone who considers himself a Christian could make such a statement. It almost seems that the writer condones molestation. It is the commet I would expect to read from a perpetrator, not a balanced person.

This person was not balanced. I tangled with this poster myself. Let's see... she called me trailer trash... said that homosexuality "happened" to me... told me no one liked me in my congregation (over and over again)... I was a loser... I was fat... oh, and she had just bought her husband a BMW for their anniversary. Now anyone that is this immature most likely is not going to be in a position to buy a BMW. This was one disturbed little girl. She disappeared FAST. I think her parents BUSTED her on the computer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit