Please don't refer to your husband as...

by IronGland 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Call me daddy, and I am just fine.

Puternut

• Been there
  • Charisma
    Charisma

I have no husband to refer to as anything.. so I think we are all good on my part

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Sorry...I shall carry on calling my husband anything I want to. I feel like I'm back in the cong. being told what to do by the elders. Better not read any of my posts if it bothers you because I love calling my husband HUBBIE.

Cathy L.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

TRUE STORY NOT JW URBAN LEGEND --- A Sister who was regular pioneering and loved it got prgenant. She then said to the CO on his next visit when her BUMP was clearly showing "Brother, look what Satan has done to me" The CO very quickly replied "Sister , that is not a nice way to talk about your Hubby"

• IronGland
    IronGland
    Sorry...I shall carry on calling my husband anything I want to. I feel like I'm back in the cong. being told what to do by the elders.

Are you stable?

• loosie
    loosie

I reffere to mine as my Husbandly owner Boner... ahh I love that name and all that it means.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Okay.

Snookums!

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    IronGland: Are you stable?

... he sagely asks on a board full of former cult members ...

• Xandria
    Xandria

I will call my husband what I wish to! Or you can clean up all the vomit, from people o.d.ing over the syrupy sweet stuff. Ooogie boogie snook-ums!

X. :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit