Jesus is Jehovah

by hibiscusfire 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

John 1:1 is very important because it not only identifies Christ as God, but the verses that follow tell us He created everything:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made" (John 1:1-3).

The New World Translation of the Jehovah's Witnesses says: "…and the Word was a god," contrary to all other translations!!!

• doogie
    doogie
    Do you think we came from monkeys then?

i can't speak for undercover, but i would suggest you read up on evolution first and then i'm sure there are many here that would love to discuss this subject with you.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Honesty:
    This smacks of evangelism, not ex-dubbery - there's a time and place for everything under the sun.
    If this character is an ex-JW then I'll smile and say "Hi", meanwhile you've surely got to question someone who doesn't even bother to say "Hello", before launching a tirade against complete strangers...

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Hibiscusfire:

Evolution eh?

Hmmm....Evolution is a total laugh.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Did God Create Life?

Ask a Protein

But seriously God (Jesus) did!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

sorry Honesty.

Hello everyone. I am Hibiscusfire and I very new in here.

I was trying to figure out how to use this message board.

So I apologise for not saying hellllllllo.

Hellllo.

• doogie
    doogie

sorry bud, but evolution does not address the initial cause of life, only the observed changes in life forms over time as demonstrated in the fossil record.

we could discuss all day long what is (or is not) the initial cause of life and we'd never say one thing about evolutionary theory. first, please, learn what evolution is (and is not).

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So, Hibiscusfire, is your bush burning?

(btw, I can't believe that a plantae-magnoliaphyta-magnloiopside-malvales-malvaceae-hibiscus-syriacus-consumebatur would use a Chick site to argue evolution)

• undercover
    undercover

Hiya hibiscusfire...welcome to the board

I see you've moved on to the evolution argument without providing any proof for your earlier statements. I guess you could call that hit and run evangelism.

• doogie
    doogie
    I see you've moved on to the evolution argument without providing any proof for your earlier statements. I guess you could call that hit and run evangelism.

sorry, that's probably my fault.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit