Jesus is Jehovah

by hibiscusfire 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Amen Honesty.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the great subject of the Bible. He said:

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me, and ye will not come to me, that ye might have life" (John 5:39-40).
  • hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Yes Jesus is Jehovah!

Jesus said:

"Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also" (John 8:19).
  • undercover
    undercover
    Are you a Jehovah's Witness?

Why? What'd he do?

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Is Jesus Christ God?

The official Jehovah's Witness position is that Jesus Christ is not God. Unfortunately the wording of some passages in the New World Translation has been based on this opinion rather than on the actual words of the original!

Whenever you notice a significant difference in the New World Translation, check it with a number of other translations. You will notice that the Bible teaches that Christ is God who took on human nature to live among men.

• undercover
    undercover

Heard ya the first time....

It's my official position that Jesus is a legend and that God does not exist. Now prove me wrong.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gawd, I hate it when folks come here and start posting without doing at least some rudimentary research as to their audience.

From one Christian to another - "Run Forrest, run!".

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome to the Board!!!

Most of us here are ex-dubs (J W ) because we found out about the WT lies in their own publications. You should really check out quotes.com and Freeminds.org where you'll find plenty of older WTBTS literature available that refutes and contradicts their newer doctrines.

If you can find a 1985 WTBTS " THE KINGDOM INTERLINEAR TRANSLATION OF THE GREEK SCRIPTURES" and compare the literal Greek alongside the New World Translation and other bible translations you can easily see the deceit of the WTBTS in the translation they have published.

**** Be nice, LT. Remember we were shocked when we found out, too ****

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Why do you say that? Jesus is a legend and God does not exist? Do you think we came from monkeys then?

• kls
    kls
    Do you think we came from monkeys then?

<---------------------------------- Whats wrong with monkeys.

• undercover
    undercover
    Why do you say that? Jesus is a legend and God does not exist?

There is no evidence of either one.

Do you think we came from monkeys then?

You're sidestepping the question...prove first that there is god and jesus and then prove that they are the same. If you use the bible, then you have to prove it came from god first, but until you prove god exists then you cant do that then can you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit