The C.O. and elder came to my house last night!

by Sarah 43 Replies latest jw friends

• wondering alot
    wondering alot

Sarah,
    Many of us have been through this type of treatment. Personally after a one hour of "how can we help you" the CO finally got fed up with my resistance to "counsel" and admitted that he already decided that I have gone to the dark side. I think for myself. True some of your friends may not initially speak with you, but give them time. You can be very instrumental in opening their eyes.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Dear Sarah and Husband,

Your post brought tears to my eyes and made me so angry at the same time! How DARE they!!!

And it is worse when you consider this type of horrible crap goes on all the time around the world....Elders are making 'Sheperding Calls' and deciding who is 'alive' and who is 'dead'. It is sick, sick, sick!

You are in my thoughts and my prayers,
    LisaBobeesa

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

Someone said

Re: The C.O. and elder came to my house last ni... Jul 28, 2001 11:00:47 AM

>Dear Sarah
    >Sorry to hear about the trouble they caused. Maybe their names need >to be posted on this board! The CO and Elder

What an excellent idea!! Why not create a shame file. A list of all these 2 faced swine.

Lets do it.

Let this one be the first

Elder Gordon Wheeler Katoomba congregation NSW Australia

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day sarah and husband, you have our sympathy in your hurt. It distresses us too. Unfortunately we can say that weknow how you feel. This may not help you at this time, but please know that you are not alone.

Like grief we hope the hurting will ease. It will never go away but we trust and pray that you will be able to have the strength to cope. You will smile again.

Prisca:

One thing this post has done is helped me realise that if these guys ever turn up at my door again, there is no way they are setting foot into my home. Nor to they have the right to question me on my thoughts regarding the FDS or anything else!
    Glad to hear it. We're just a phone call away!

Cheers to you all,
    Mr & Mrs Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit