Get a good look at this!

by calamityjane 22 Replies latest jw friends

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

This is our harbour the other evening. The start of shipping season!

See the mountain formation in the background, that's our Sleeping Giant. Behind the head of the giant is our favourite campground, and it's the start of Camping Season this weekend. YEAH!

• kls
    kls

Beautiful picture !! got anymore ?

• heatherg
    heatherg

What a view! hg

• Sith
    Sith

That's beautiful, CJ. This summer, I'm looking forward to some weekends on the beach in Baja, starting with Memorial Day. Naked Beach Camping...nothing like it. Hope you have a blast

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Here's another for our favourite monkey.

Hey Sith it's a little cool right now for naked camping in our area.

KLS, that harbour view is what I see every morning going to work. I love it!

• kls
    kls

Wow CJ , it doesn't even look real ,its like a painting and looks so tranquil. What a beautiful country you live in just breathtaking.

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

CJ,

That is a beautiful postcard worthy picture. I've never really been camping other than maybe once as a Girl Scout and one T.G.I.F. weekend in college. It was fun. I hope you and yours get to enjoy as much safe camping as you can handle.

Does any part of your camping experience include white water rafting? That is really a lot of fun.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Proph, no we don't have white water rafting in our area. We do have tubing parties down the river. Which are much fun on hot summer days.

We start at the top, stop at a beach about half way, to play a little beach volleyball and eat smokies and hot dogs and then continue down the river to the end. Of course we are always in plenty supply of liquid refreshment which is on a separate tube in a large cooler.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Well, y'know, Vancouver has shipping season all year round. Along with all the organised crime it brings with it.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Those views are beautiful! The water is a pretty dark blue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit