Star Wars Question.

by Englishman 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Sith
    Sith

Englishman, I agree with Evil, and that might just be a first. But, when you buy the boxed set, make sure to get it on DVD or VHS, not Beta. DVDs are these little chrome disks that look like CDs. Do you know what CDs are? And VHS is like a magical cassette tape with moving pictures.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Sith... LOL.

You both made me laugh and we agreed on something !!! My day is now complete.

• bem
    bem

OH ! EvilForce be very wary of agreeing with Darth Maul he died easily in Star wars I, but still very dark side.

Am very anxious to see the next Episode not enough to camp out at the theater but enough to go to the mid-night showing.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Englishman, I agree with Evil, and that might just be a first. But, when you buy the boxed set, make sure to get it on DVD or VHS, not Beta. DVDs are these little chrome disks that look like CDs. Do you know what CDs are? And VHS is like a magical cassette tape with moving pictures

God..they'll be making talking pictures next thing you know.. Englishman.

• undercover
    undercover
    God..they'll be making talking pictures next thing you know..

They already did....it's called "PhotoDrama of Creation". Some religious outfit out of New York put it together.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

rumours abound of episodes 7, 8 and 9 but Lucas says no

• IronGland
    IronGland

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/net.movies.sw/threads?start=270&order=recent

Thats a link to usenet discussion in 1983 when ROJ came out. Tubular.

• talesin
    talesin

IronGland ~ that is so frickin' cool! Thanks, we're not worthy. ;)

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit