What got you disfellowshipped?

by tyler m 24 Replies latest jw friends

• sweet tee
    sweet tee
    I also came to the conclusion that it was unfair to raise my kids in that religion when they would probably at some point in life decide that it sucks and want out. I wasn't prepared to disown them under any circumstance, no matter what they do. I figure that even if my family never talks to me again I will live.

Moanzy

I agree with Moanzy - I couln't see myself keeping my kids locked down like the dubs want you to. After the college thing, I decided for myself that I wanted my children to have a life - NOW!

But the big D came as a result of severing ties with my soon to be ex. by committing the big A - he ratted me out - they asked, I confessed and the rest is history.

Sometimes we do things we otherwise wouldn't do just to break free. That was the case for me. The doubts were there but I wasn't certain that it wasn't the truth then. I just really wanted out.

• gumby
    gumby

Well.....wa wa waa we had this acre of property and had various farm animals I had to feed before I went to school every morning. One morning this little pig was oinkin real loud, so I held it close to calm it down. When I held it, I started thinking bad things and so I.......I..........I................oh just never mind dammit!

Actually...it was smoking both kinds that got me DFed. I only got reproved for the pig thing cuz I was real sorry.

Gumboinker

*watches 'Deliverance' again*

• Gill
    Gill

Gumby! Well whip 'ma ass and call me Maisie!!!!!!!!

Haven't been d'df yet. They have yet to catch me..... and my mobile Christmas Tree, lottery tickets, passion for JWD, regular binning of the Watchtower and Awake mags.......

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Actually don't know if I am.... Once the veil lifted, I never looked back. Went clubbing instead. Much more spiritually satisfying(or was it the pills?)

• Es
    Es

I cant believe they D\F outofservice for not goin to the meetings es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit